Brunswick Group LLP
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
3,500,000€ - 3,749,000€
Lobbyists declared: 14.25 FTE (24)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 22
Meetings with European Commission: 17
Lobbying costs over the years:
Brunswick Group LLP
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Brunswick is an international advisory firm that helps businesses and other organizations address critical communications challenges. We started in London in 1987 and have grown organically into a private partnership of 23 offices around the world. Today we have around 150 Partners – senior professionals from a range of industry backgrounds – and a total staff of over 1000.
We offer our clients a range of specialist capabilities – by issue, transaction, sector or audience – designed to deliver the desired outcome. Brunswick operates as a one-firm firm, offering a seamless service across international boundaries.
Brunswick in Brussels focuses on EU public and regulatory affairs, media relations, corporate reputation building and support during competition regulatory processes. Our international and multilingual team has expertise in a broad number of areas of EU policy development and provides strategic advice and media relations for clients in sectors including financial services, energy and environmental policy, consumer industries, agriculture and food, transport, healthcare, digital & intellectual property and telecoms. Our in-house research team offers clients the opportunity to explore the opinions of key political and regulatory stakeholders and to identify trends and emerging issues impacting their business and sector. Brunswick Brussels works seamlessly with our offices in other major political centres, including London, Washington D.C., Paris, Berlin and Beijing.
Brunswick Group follows EU policy developments for its clients across a number of policy areas, including financial services, energy, transport, infrastructure, technology, media, telecommunications, security, food, healthcare, environment, consumer goods and competition.
Lincoln's Inn Fields, 16
London WC2A 3ED,
Tel: 44 2074045959
Avenue des Arts 27
Tel: 32 22356510
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
American European Community Association, Centre for European Policy Studies, British Chamber of Commerce in Belgium, American Chamber of Commerce to the EU.
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 300000-399999 €
Nord Stream 2 AG
Clients generating a turnover of 200000-299999 €
Bank of America
Clients generating a turnover of 100000-199999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 50000-99999 €
European University Institute
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Clients generating a turnover of 25000-49999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 10000-24999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 0-9999 €
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Brunswick’s team focuses on communications that are critically important to our clients’ businesses: - Regulatory affairs & government relations: lobbying for legislative impact and change; promoting corporate reputation to address regulatory and political issues - Corporate reputation: raising the profile, protecting and enhancing corporate reputation with key audiences internally and externally. - Crisis management: defending a company’s integrity, business practices and assets, and developing effective responses. - Ongoing investor & media communications: gaining insight, maintaining and building understanding among investors, analysts and the media. - Opinion research & polling: research among elite stakeholders to identify reputation drivers, issues and opportunities
Meetings with European Commission17 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 21 Nov 2018 - Andrea Beltramello - Solvency II, Brexit (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 05 Nov 2018 - Director-General Stephen Quest - Exchange of views on tax matters (DG Taxation and Customs Union)
- 06 Sep 2018 - Peter Wehrheim - Carbon footprint of agriculture (DG Agriculture)
- 11 Jul 2018 - Telmo Baltazar - Energy Union and Climate Strategy (DG Presidency)
- 27 Mar 2018 - Director-General Alexander Italianer - Meeting with J. Faull and A. Nikpay to discuss the forthcoming 4th edition of their handbook on EU competition law (DG Competition)
- 08 Mar 2018 - Peter Wehrheim - sustainable beef supply chain (DG Agriculture)
- 26 Oct 2017 - Michael Hager Kilian GROSS - Energy Union (DG Digital Economy)
- 18 Oct 2017 - Chief Negotiator Michel Barnier - Meeting with the Task Force for the Preparation and Conduct of the Negotiations with the United Kingdom under Article 50 TEU (DG Taskforce on Article 50 negotiations with the United Kingdom)
- 05 Apr 2017 - Kilian GROSS - Nord Stream 2, state-of-play (DG Digital Economy)
- 07 Mar 2017 - Nathalie Chaze - Food contact materials (DG Health)
- 14 Dec 2016 - Director-General Jean-Luc Demarty - Role and value of banana production (DG Trade)
- 06 Dec 2016 - Matej Zakonjsek Jocelyn Fajardo - Ride-sharing (DG Transport)
- 06 Dec 2016 - Kilian GROSS - platforms (DG Digital Economy)
- 16 Nov 2016 - Paula Duarte Gaspar - Alcohol availability and accessibility (DG Health)
- 24 May 2016 - Kilian GROSS - energy policy (DG Digital Economy)
- 22 Feb 2016 - Nele Eichhorn - EU - Ukraine Association Agreement (DG Trade)
- 18 Nov 2015 - Maria Asenius Cécile Billaux - The banana regime (DG Trade)