Brunswick Group LLP
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
3,500,000€ - 3,749,999€
Lobbyists declared: 11 FTE (20)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 21
Meetings with European Commission: 24
Lobbying costs over the years:
Brunswick Group LLP
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Brunswick is an international advisory firm that helps businesses and other organizations address critical communications challenges. We started in London in 1987 and have grown organically into a private partnership of 24 offices around the world. Today we have around 150 Partners – senior professionals from a range of industry backgrounds – and a total staff of over 1000.
We offer our clients a range of specialist capabilities – by issue, transaction, sector or audience – designed to deliver the desired outcome. Brunswick operates as a one-firm firm, offering a seamless service across international boundaries.
Brunswick in Brussels focuses on EU public and regulatory affairs, media relations, corporate reputation building and support during competition regulatory processes. Our international and multilingual team has expertise in a broad number of areas of EU policy development and provides strategic advice and media relations for clients in sectors including financial (...)
Brunswick Group follows EU policy developments for its clients across a number of policy areas, including financial services, energy, transport, infrastructure, technology, media, telecommunications, security, food, healthcare, environment, consumer goods and competition.
Lincoln's Inn Fields, 16
London WC2A 3ED
Tel: 44 2074045959
Avenue des Arts 27
Tel: 32 22356510
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
6 extra administrative staff
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
American European Community Association, Centre for European Policy Studies, British Chamber of Commerce in Belgium, American Chamber of Commerce to the EU.
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 500000-599999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 300000-399999 €
Nord Stream 2 AG
Clients generating a turnover of 200000-299999 €
Bank of America
Clients generating a turnover of 100000-199999 €
The Gates Foundation
Clients generating a turnover of 50000-99999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 25000-49999 €
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Brunswick’s team focuses on communications that are critically important to our clients’ businesses: - Regulatory affairs & government relations: lobbying for legislative impact and change; promoting corporate reputation to address regulatory and political issues - Corporate reputation: raising the profile, protecting and enhancing corporate reputation with key audiences internally and externally. - Crisis management: defending a company’s integrity, business practices and assets, and developing effective responses. - Ongoing investor & media communications: gaining insight, maintaining and building understanding among investors, analysts and the media. - Opinion research & polling: research among elite stakeholders to identify reputation drivers, issues and opportunities
Meetings with European Commission24 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 27 May 2021 - Andrea Beltramello - Green financial products (DG An Economy that Works for People)
- 26 Mar 2021 - Kitti Nyitrai Laure Chapuis-Kombos - Implementation of the Green Deal; Implementation of the EU recovery plan. (DG Energy)
- 22 Mar 2021 - Rozalina Petrova - ‘’Implementation of the European Green Deal and circular economy’’ (DG Environment, Oceans and Fisheries)
- 22 Mar 2021 - Alina-Stefania Ujupan - Implementation of the European Green Deal and circular economy (DG A Europe Fit for the Digital Age)
- 22 Mar 2021 - Helena Braun Sarah Nelen - Implementation of the European Green Deal and circular economy (DG European Green Deal)
- 18 Mar 2021 - Werner Stengg - Digital Sovereignty, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Services Act (DG A Europe Fit for the Digital Age)
- 18 Nov 2020 - Peter Power Katherine Power - EU sanctions policy (DG Financial services, financial stability and Capital Markets Union)
- 11 Feb 2020 - Filip Alexandru Negreanu Arboreanu - Green Deal (DG Transport)
- 21 Nov 2018 - Andrea Beltramello - Solvency II, Brexit (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 05 Nov 2018 - Director-General Stephen Quest - Exchange of views on tax matters (DG Taxation and Customs Union)
- 06 Sep 2018 - Peter Wehrheim - Carbon footprint of agriculture (DG Trade)
- 11 Jul 2018 - Telmo Baltazar - Energy Union and Climate Strategy (DG Presidency)
- 27 Mar 2018 - Director-General Johannes Laitenberger - Meeting with J. Faull and A. Nikpay to discuss the forthcoming 4th edition of their handbook on EU competition law (DG Competition)
- 08 Mar 2018 - Peter Wehrheim - sustainable beef supply chain (DG Trade)
- 26 Oct 2017 - Kilian Gross Michael Hager - Energy Union (DG Digital Economy)
- 18 Oct 2017 - Head of Task Force Michel Barnier - Meeting with the Task Force for the Preparation and Conduct of the Negotiations with the United Kingdom under Article 50 TEU (DG Task Force for Relations with the United Kingdom)
- 05 Apr 2017 - Kilian Gross - Nord Stream 2, state-of-play (DG Digital Economy)
- 07 Mar 2017 - Nathalie Chaze - Food contact materials (DG Health)
- 06 Dec 2016 - Matej Zakonjsek Jocelyn Fajardo - Ride-sharing (DG Transport)
- 06 Dec 2016 - Kilian Gross - platforms (DG Digital Economy)
- 16 Nov 2016 - Paula Duarte Gaspar - Alcohol availability and accessibility (DG Health)
- 24 May 2016 - Kilian Gross - energy policy (DG Digital Economy)
- 22 Feb 2016 - Nele Eichhorn - EU - Ukraine Association Agreement (DG Trade)
- 18 Nov 2015 - Maria Asenius Cécile Billaux - The banana regime (DG Trade)