Deutsche Telekom (DT)
LobbyFacts currently only presents data from the EU lobby transparency register up to 19 September 2021. This is due to recent changes made by the EU register; we are working to present these on LobbyFacts as soon as possible.
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
1,000,000€ - 1,249,999€
Lobbyists declared: 7 FTE (9)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 2
Meetings with European Commission: 12
Lobbying costs over the years:
Deutsche Telekom (DT)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Deutsche Telekom is one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies, with some 242 million mobile customers, 27 million fixed-network lines, and 22 million broadband lines.
We provide fixed-network/broadband, mobile communications, Internet, and IPTV products and services for consumers, and information and communication technology (ICT) solutions for business and corporate customers.
Deutsche Telekom is present in more than 50 countries with a staff of some 226,300 employees throughout the world.
The following network operators are forming parts of Deutsche Telekom Group in member states of the European Union:
Deutsche Telekom AG,
Magyar Telekom NyRt. (Hungary),
OTE (Hellenic Telecommunications Organization S.A.) and Cosmote Mobile Telecommunications S.A. (both Greece),
T-Mobile Polska S.A.,
Telekom Romania S.A.,
Slovak Telekom a.s.,
Hrvatski Telekom d.d. (Croatia),
T-Mobile Austria GmbH,
T-Mobile Czech Republic a.s. and
T-Mobile Nethe (...)
• Platform policy • e-privacy reform • Data economy • Cyber security policy • Consumer protection • Digitalization of industry • Artifical Intelligence • Connected Car • Cloud Computing Strategy • Smart Cities • Blockchain • Green Deal • Competition Policy • e-evidence
Friedrich Ebert Allee, 140
Tel: 49 228 181 0
Av. des Arts 53
Tel: 32 27750500
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Deutsche Telekom is inter alia member of
European Telecommunications Network Operators' Association (ETNO),
GSMA,European Round Table of Industrialists (ERT),
Global e-Sustainability Initiative (GeSI),
European Internet Forum (EIF),
Centre of European Policy Studies (CEPS),
International Chamber of Commerce (ICC),
Federation of German Industries (BDI),
Confederation of German Employers´ Associations (BDA),
German Association for Information Technology, Telecommunications and New Media (BITKOM)
eco – Verband der Internetwirtschaft
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission12 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 18 Oct 2018 - Vivian Loonela - Cybersecurity (DG Digital Single Market)
- 18 Oct 2018 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - Cybersecurity (DG Digital Single Market)
- 19 Sep 2018 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - e-privacy (DG Digital Single Market)
- 27 Feb 2018 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - Code negotiations, investments in 5G networks, e-privacy (DG Digital Single Market)
- 26 Feb 2018 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - Code, ePrivacy, Net neutrality (DG Digital Single Market)
- 02 May 2017 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - Connectivity, in particular spectrum and vectoring (DG Digital Single Market)
- 20 Mar 2017 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - Broadband (DG Digital Single Market)
- 13 Mar 2017 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - Cybersecurity, DSM mid-term review (DG Digital Single Market)
- 02 Mar 2016 - Pauline Rouch - Digital Single Market (DG Presidency)
- 25 Feb 2016 - Pauline Rouch Martin Selmayr - Digital Single Market (DG Presidency)
- 23 Feb 2016 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - DSM Strategy, investments, digitalisation of industry (DG Digital Single Market)
- 02 Feb 2015 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - Digital Single Market, Telecom Single Market, investments (DG Digital Single Market)