WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
1,500,000€ - 1,749,000€
Lobbyists declared: 7 FTE (10)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 3
Meetings with European Commission: 19
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Intel is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of essential products and technologies that power the cloud and an increasingly smart, connected world. Intel delivers computer, networking, and communications platforms spanning multiple industries. We are expanding the boundaries of technology through our relentless pursuit of 'Moore’s Law' and computing breakthroughs that make amazing experiences possible.
• A Digital Single Market Strategy for Europe COM(2015) 192 Final • EU AI Strategy • Regulation concerning the respect for private life and the protection of personal data in electronic communications and repealing Directive 2002/58/EC • EU AI Strategy • Communication on the digital transformation of health and care • EC Mandates, Directives, Decisions on 5G • EU General Safety Regulation 661/2009 • RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU • REACH Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 • EU Strategy on the interface between waste, products and chemicals regulation • EU Strategy on a non-toxic environment • EU Plastics strategy • European Commission reflection paper “Towards a Sustainable Europe 2030” • Regulation (EU) 2017/821 on the responsible sourcing of minerals • EU Non-Financial Reporting Directive • Sustainable Financing Strategy • Revision of EU health & safety legislation • Directive 2009/125/EC for the setting of ecodesign requirements for energy-related products (and recasts) / Implementing Measures. • Eco/Energy Labeling • EU Clean Energy Package • EU Circular Economy Package and Waste • Regulation setting up a Union regime for the control of exports, transfer, brokering, technical assistance and transit of dual-use items (recast) Export Controls COM(2016) 616 final • Trade Agreements • IPR Package • Multi Stakeholder Platform on ICT standardization
Mission College Boulevard, 2200
Santa Clara, California 95052-8119,
Tel: 1 4087658080
95 Rue Froissart
Tel: 32 02 545 19 00
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
These figures relate to 2018. We have not included Intel experts and executives who occasionally participate in meetings and events falling within the scope of the registry.
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
• American Chamber of Commerce to the EU
• Business Software Alliance
• Computer and Communications Industry Association
• CSR Europe
• European Cyber Security Organisation
• European Internet Foundation
• European Semiconductor Industry Association
• Fair Standards Alliance
• IP 2 Innovate
• Transatlantic Business Council
• Transatlantic Policy Network
• Trust in Digital Life
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
CONNECT Advisory Forum for Research and Innovation in ICT in Horizon 2020#E02887 #http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=2887 #Member #C
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
• European Internet Foundation
Meetings with European Commission19 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 07 Nov 2018 - Vivian Loonela - Presentation of intel's activities on Cybersecurity and to share views on the future European and global developments (DG Digital Single Market)
- 25 Jan 2018 - Vivian Loonela - Security research findings (DG Digital Single Market)
- 23 Jan 2018 - Lucie Mattera David Boublil - Commission's digital tax proposals: informative exchange of views. Multinationals concerned about impact of change (DG Economics & Tax)
- 07 Dec 2017 - Vivian Loonela - Cybersecurity package (DG Digital Single Market)
- 12 Jul 2017 - Friedrich-Nikolaus Von Peter - Standard essential patents (DG Transport)
- 19 Jun 2017 - Vice-President Valdis Dombrovskis - economic situation within the EU, investment climate, deepening of the EMU, social dimension of the European project, financial regulations and markets (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 19 Jun 2017 - Elina Melngaile - economic situation within the EU, investment climate, deepening of the EMU, social dimension of the European project, financial regulations and markets (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 28 Apr 2017 - Isabelle MAGNE - conflict minerals (DG Trade)
- 16 Feb 2017 - Commissioner Phil Hogan - Business matters (DG Agriculture)
- 25 May 2016 - Commissioner Carlos Moedas - European Open Science Cloud / Open Innovation (DG Research)
- 03 Dec 2015 - Vice-President Jyrki Katainen - Business Europe CEO day (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 03 Dec 2015 - Commissioner Carlos Moedas - Business Europe CEO day (DG Research)
- 03 Dec 2015 - First Vice-President Frans Timmermans - Business Europe CEO day (DG Better Regulation)
- 03 Dec 2015 - Edward Bannerman - Business Europe CEO day (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 03 Dec 2015 - Secretary-General Alexander Italianer - Business Europe CEO day (DG Secretariat-General)
- 17 Nov 2015 - Vice-President Jyrki Katainen - Roll-out of Investment Plan (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 17 Nov 2015 - Edward Bannerman - Roll-out of Investment Plan (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 01 Jan 1970 - - (DG )
- 01 Jan 1970 - - (DG )