The Walt Disney Company Benelux BVBA
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
400,000€ - 499,999€
Lobbyists declared: 2.25 FTE (4)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 3
Meetings with European Commission: 18
Lobbying costs over the years:
The Walt Disney Company Benelux BVBA
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
The Walt Disney Company Benelux BVBA’s mission is to provide quality entertainment experiences for the entire family through the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media.
Digital single market, media policy, culture, IPR, privacy, trade, healthy living, online child safety, tourism, education and skills, sustainability, corporate citizenship, transports, taxation.
Avenue du Port, 86C/B217
Tel: 32 02 263 17 11
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
European Internet Forum, American Chamber of Commerce to the EU, British Chamber of Commerce to Belgium, Creative Media Business Alliance, Wilfried Martens Centre for European Studies, Transatlantic Policy Network, Motion Picture Association, ICT Coalition for Children Online, World Federation of Advertisers.
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission18 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 20 Jun 2017 - Adrienn Kiraly - Culture (DG Education)
- 30 May 2017 - Laure Chapuis-Kombos - Alliance to better protect minors online (DG Digital Single Market)
- 28 Apr 2017 - Stig Joergen Gren - DSM general, copyright (DG Digital Single Market)
- 14 Dec 2016 - Kaius Kristian Hedberg - introductory meeting (DG Internal Market)
- 06 Dec 2016 - Szabolcs Horvath Adrienn Kiraly - Digital Single Market (DG Education)
- 29 Apr 2016 - Adrienn Kiraly Szabolcs Horvath - Digital Single Market and Copyright (DG Education)
- 29 Apr 2016 - Pauline Rouch - Digital Single Market (DG Presidency)
- 16 Jul 2015 - Adrienn Kiraly Jonathan Michael Hill - Creative Industries, Digital Single Market (DG Education)
- 16 Jul 2015 - Commissioner Tibor Navracsics - Creative Industries, Digital Single Market (DG Education)
- 14 Jul 2015 - Juhan Lepassaar Stig Joergen Gren - Copyright (DG Digital Single Market)
- 23 Jun 2015 - Stig Joergen Gren - Copyright (DG Digital Single Market)
- 03 Jun 2015 - Director-General Robert Madelin - New College and Better Regulation (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)
- 17 Mar 2015 - Pauline Rouch - Digital Single Market (DG Presidency)
- 17 Mar 2015 - Juho Romakkaniemi - Digital Single Market (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 16 Mar 2015 - Jonathan Michael Hill Adrienn Kiraly - Walt Disney's investement in Europe; Digital Single Market (DG Education)
- 16 Mar 2015 - Eduard Hulicius - Copyright and cross-border digital sales in context of DSM (DG Justice)
- 27 Jan 2015 - Stig Joergen Gren - Digital Single Market, copyright (DG Digital Single Market)
- 27 Jan 2015 - Pauline Rouch - Digital Single Market (DG Presidency)