WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
1,000,000€ - 1,249,999€
Lobbyists declared: 1.5 FTE (3)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 4
Meetings with European Commission: 17
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
With more than 430,000 customers – including 100 of the Fortune 100- and with deployments across a
wide variety of industries in more than 175 countries, Oracle, a global provider of
enterprise cloud computing, is empowering
businesses of all sizes on their journey of digital transformation.
Oracle Cloud provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service,
platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
In the EU, Oracle Corporation engages with government officials and relevant stakeholders to promote the development of public policies which harness the potential of information and telecommunications technologies (ICT) to address society’s greatest challenges and to promote growth of the European economy. Our engagement evolves with the political agenda. In 2018, key public policy issues included , eInclusion, standardisation, interoperability, cloud computing, Big Data, Internet of things, Artificial Intelligence, competition, ICT for energy efficiency, privacy protection, intellectual property protection, cybersecurity, trade, immigration, e-skills and environment, taxation.
Oracle Parkway, 500 Redwood City Redwood City
Tel: 1 6505067000
Tel: 32 7191211
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
In addition to the employees referenced above, a marginal number of Oracle employees have engaged in reportable activities with the EU institutions for periods which account for less than 5% of their working time.
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
AmCham (American Chamber of Commerce to the EU)
ECIS (European Committee of Interoperable Systems)
OFE (Open Forum Europe)
BSA (Business Software Alliance)
TABC (Trans Atlantic Business Council)
TPN (Trans Atlantic Policy Network)
European Internet Forum
European Services Forum
EPC (European Policy Centre)
EeSA (E-skills Association)
INTA (International Trademark Association)
ITIC : Information Technology Industry Council
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
European Industry Forum (EP) Contact : Maria Rosa Gibellini/secretariat at eifonline.org Tel : +32/(0)2.880.78.80
Platform : Standardisation : Multi Stakeholder Platform Contact : email@example.com Expert groups (European Commission) : - DG CNECT Cloud Computing – DSM Stakeholder Groups / SWIPO Cloud Computing working groups on 1) Data Portability and 2) Security cerficiation – contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings with European Commission17 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 05 Dec 2017 - Jean-Philippe Gammel - Digital education (DG Education)
- 10 Feb 2017 - Director-General Gertrud Ingestad - Introduction ORACLE, State of play of relationship ORACLE – DIGIT, Challenges ahead (DG Informatics)
- 25 Jan 2017 - Eduard Hulicius Isabelle Perignon - Google android competition case (DG Justice)
- 07 Nov 2016 - Rodrigo Ballester - ICT in education (DG Education)
- 14 Jul 2016 - Director-General Gertrud Ingestad - State of play of relationship ORACLE–DIGIT and Follow up the USA study trip (DG Informatics)
- 01 Jun 2016 - Commissioner Günther Oettinger - DSM (DG Digital Economy)
- 01 Jun 2016 - Bodo Lehmann - cPPP (DG Digital Economy)
- 21 Apr 2016 - Director-General Gertrud Ingestad - Oracle presentation, Cloud, Big Data, Management of Human Resources and Talents (DG Informatics)
- 06 Apr 2016 - Director-General Gertrud Ingestad - State of play of relationship Oracle-DIGIT (DG Informatics)
- 20 Nov 2015 - Commissioner Günther Oettinger - Digital transformation of the European industry (DG Digital Economy)
- 17 Nov 2015 - Edward Bannerman - Roll-out of Investment Plan (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 17 Nov 2015 - Vice-President Jyrki Katainen - Roll-out of Investment Plan (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 03 Jun 2015 - Director-General Robert Madelin - New College and Better Regulation (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)
- 15 Apr 2015 - Director-General Stephen Quest - Innovative tools and infrastructure solutions (DG Informatics)
- 12 Dec 2014 - Hanna Hinrikus Jasmin Battista - e-Skills, digital competencies, ICT and women, coding (DG Digital Single Market)
- 01 Jan 1970 - - (DG )
- 01 Jan 1970 - - (DG )