WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
1,000,000€ - 1,249,999€
Lobbyists declared: 2.25 FTE (6)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 19
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life.
- Digital in Healthcare - European Health Data Space - future Health Emergency Response Authority - pandemic preparedness - cross-border health threats - shortages of medicines/EU Structured Dialogue - manufacturing/value-chain of pharmaceuticals - EU Vaccines policies and vaccine-related activities - European green deal agenda - EU pharmaceutical strategy - EU Competitiveness and Industrial policy - EU Research policy / framework program - EU options for improving access to medicines - Health Technology Assessment Regulation proposal - Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) - Medical Devices Regulation - Paediatric Regulation - Pharmaceuticals in the environment - Protection of animals used for scientific purposes Directive - Regulation on Orphan Medicinal Products - Reach - Trade Agreements
SANOFI GROUPE 54, rue la Boétie 54, rue la Boétie
Tel: 33 1 53 77 40 00
SANOFI - Brussels Office 14A, rue de la Science 14A, rue de la Science
Tel: 32 25483850
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
AESGP - Association of the European Self-Medication Industry
AFEP (French Association of Private Companies)
EFPIA - European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations)
Think tanks :
Cercle des délégués permanents
Friends of Europe
CCE (Conseil de Coopération Economique)
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Sanofi participates in 3 workstreams within the framework of the EU Structured Dialogue on the Security of Medicines Supply Sanofi participation in activities linked to COVID-19 vaccines scale-up within the framework of the HERA Incubator
Meetings with European Commission19 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 16 Jun 2021 - Maria Luisa Llano Cardenal - Supply chains for medicines (DG Promoting our European Way of Life)
- 16 Jun 2021 - Vice-President Margaritis Schinas - Supply chains for medicines (DG Promoting our European Way of Life)
- 16 Nov 2020 - Commissioner Thierry Breton - Pharmaceutical manufacturing in the EU (DG Internal Market)
- 13 Oct 2020 - Commissioner Thierry Breton - Pharmaceutical manufacturing in the EU (DG Internal Market)
- 25 May 2020 - Commissioner Thierry Breton - Perspectives on the fight against COVID-19 (DG Internal Market)
- 06 Apr 2020 - Commissioner Thierry Breton - Digitisation of healthcare and innovative e-health solutions. (DG Internal Market)
- 21 Feb 2018 - Annika Nowak - HTA; Supplementary Protection Certificates (SPC) (DG Health)
- 25 Jan 2018 - Lucie Mattera - European patent protection (DG Economics & Tax)
- 24 Jan 2018 - Manuel Mateo-Goyet - Digital Healthcare (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 24 Jan 2018 - Annika Nowak - HTA; E-Health (DG Health)
- 18 Apr 2016 - Nils Behrndt - Access to health care including pharmaceuticals in developing countries (DG Development)
- 18 Apr 2016 - Clara Martinez Alberola - EPSC, Interinstitutional relations (DG Presidency)
- 17 Mar 2016 - Annika Nowak - AMR, HTA (DG Health)
- 02 Jul 2015 - Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis - vaccinations (DG Health)
- 02 Jul 2015 - Paula Duarte Gaspar - vaccinations (DG Health)
- 03 Jun 2015 - Director-General Robert Madelin - New College and Better Regulation (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)
- 07 May 2015 - Giulia Del Brenna - Implementation Council Conclusions on Vaccination (DG Research)
- 19 Mar 2015 - Juho Romakkaniemi - New Commission, Investment plan, TTIP (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 21 Jan 2015 - Rolf Carsten Bermig - A reflection on how Europe can move towards the development of a genuine European Research Area, benefiting from closer cooperation between the private and the academic and public sectors and better exploit the links between fundamental and translational research. (DG Internal Market)