WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
1,000,000€ - 1,249,999€
Lobbyists declared: 3 FTE (9)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 2
Meetings with European Commission: 13
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life.
(alphabetic order) Digital in Healthcare, EU Competitiveness and Industrial policy, EU Research policy / framework program, Health Technology Assessment Regulation, Falsified Medicines Directive Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI), Medical Devices Regulation, Paediatric Regulation, Pharmaceuticals in the environment, Rares diseases Regulation, Reach, Representative actions for the protection of the collective interests of consumers Supplementary protection certificate for medicinal products Regulation Trade Agreement, Vaccines EU policies
SANOFI GROUPE 54, rue la Boétie 54, rue la Boétie
Tel: 33 1 53 77 40 00
SANOFI - Brussels Office 14, rue de la Science 14, rue de la Science
Tel: 32 25483850
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
As a reminder, for its 2018 update, Sanofi has decided to use a single entry principle for its registration. Thus, facts and figures now include its following entities: Sanofi, Genzyme and Sanofi -Pasteur.
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
AESGP - Association of the European Self-Medication Industry
AFEP (French Association of Private Companies)
EFPIA - European Federation of Pharmaceutical
Industries Associations - and its specialized groups - EBE and Vaccines Europe
Think tanks :
Cercle des délégués permanents
Friends of Europe
For its 2018 update, Sanofi has decided to use a single entry principle for its registration. Thus, facts and figures include its following entities: Sanofi, Genzyme and Sanofi -Pasteur.
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission13 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 21 Feb 2018 - Annika Nowak - HTA; Supplementary Protection Certificates (SPC) (DG Health)
- 25 Jan 2018 - Lucie Mattera - European patent protection (DG Economics & Tax)
- 24 Jan 2018 - Manuel Mateo-Goyet - Digital Healthcare (DG Digital Economy)
- 24 Jan 2018 - Annika Nowak - HTA; E-Health (DG Health)
- 18 Apr 2016 - Nils Behrndt - Access to health care including pharmaceuticals in developing countries (DG Development)
- 18 Apr 2016 - Clara Martinez Alberola - EPSC, Interinstitutional relations (DG Presidency)
- 17 Mar 2016 - Annika Nowak - AMR, HTA (DG Health)
- 02 Jul 2015 - Paula Duarte Gaspar - vaccinations (DG Health)
- 02 Jul 2015 - Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis - vaccinations (DG Health)
- 03 Jun 2015 - Director-General Robert Madelin - New College and Better Regulation (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)
- 07 May 2015 - Giulia Del Brenna - Implementation Council Conclusions on Vaccination (DG Research)
- 19 Mar 2015 - Juho Romakkaniemi - New Commission, Investment plan, TTIP (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 21 Jan 2015 - Rolf Carsten Bermig - A reflection on how Europe can move towards the development of a genuine European Research Area, benefiting from closer cooperation between the private and the academic and public sectors and better exploit the links between fundamental and translational research. (DG Internal Market)