WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
1,750,000€ - 1,999,999€
Lobbyists declared: 9.5 FTE (21)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 5
Meetings with European Commission: 15
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
PlasticsEurope is one of the leading European trade associations with centres in Brussels, Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan and Paris. We are networking with European and national plastics associations and have more than 100 member companies, producing over 90% of all polymers across the EU28 member states plus Norway, Switzerland and Turkey.
Policies related to waste management, marine litter solutions, health, energy efficiency of buildings, climate change and trade.
Rue Belliard 40 Box 16 Box 16
Tel: 32 27923099
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
CLEPA, Renovate Europe, Construction Products Europe, European Risk Forum, CEFIC, Knowledge4Innovation
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Eco-Design Consultation Forum/ Enterprise and Industry + Energy#E01798 #http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=1798 #Member #C
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission15 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 28 Mar 2017 - Vice-President Jyrki Katainen - Plastics Value Chain (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 11 Jan 2016 - Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis - Bisphenol A (DG Health)
- 11 Jan 2016 - Nathalie Chaze - Bisphenol A (DG Health)
- 09 Jun 2015 - Grzegorz Radziejewski - Single Market (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 17 Apr 2015 - Agnieszka Drzewoska Rolf Carsten Bermig - French suspension of the use of Bisphenol A (BPA)-based materials for packaging products (DG Internal Market)
- 19 Mar 2015 - Commissioner Karmenu Vella - Circular Economy and Resource Efficiency (DG Environment)
- 18 Mar 2015 - Aurore Maillet - Circular Economy (DG Environment)
- 18 Mar 2015 - Sara Nelen - Circular Economy (DG Better Regulation)
- 18 Mar 2015 - Heidi Jern - Circular Economy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 17 Mar 2015 - Nathalie Chaze - BISPHENOL A (DG Health)
- 10 Mar 2015 - Eveline Lecoq - Bioeconomy (DG Research)
- 17 Feb 2015 - Maria Da Graca Carvalho - Meeting with PlasticsEurope on waste legislation (DG Research)
- 29 Jan 2015 - Pierre Schellekens - Energy Union (DG Climate & Energy)
- 09 Jan 2015 - Aurore Maillet - Circular Economy Package (DG Environment)
- 12 Dec 2014 - Sara Nelen - Waste legislation (DG Better Regulation)