Warning! LobbyFacts is temporarily only showing data up to 19 September 2021. This is because from 20 September, the EU lobby register changed format and the register's secretariat is no longer providing complete and reliable daily data updates which LobbyFacts uses to keep up to date. This temporary problem has not affected LobbyFacts' archive facility, but for today's lobby data, please check the original EU lobby register. We hope the secretariat will remedy this soon, enabling us to launch a new improved and faster version of LobbyFacts.
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
50,000€ - 99,999€
Lobbyists declared: 1 FTE (4)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 1
Meetings with European Commission: 11
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Deliveroo is a UK based tech company that works with tens of thousands of restaurants and riders to deliver amazing food to customers.
We work in 12 markets across the world.
In Europe these markets are the UK, Ireland, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Employment and social policies - Digital Single Market - Platforms regulation
1 Cousin Lane
London EC4R 3TE
Tel: 44 203 699 9977
Rue des Poissonniers 13
Tel: 32 2 895 40 05
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission11 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 15 Nov 2021 - Executive Vice-President Margrethe Vestager - Platform workers (DG A Europe Fit for the Digital Age)
- 15 Nov 2021 - Mette Dyrskjot Werner Stengg - Platform workers (DG A Europe Fit for the Digital Age)
- 07 Oct 2021 - Ana Carla Pereira Antoine Kasel Anouk Faber - Platform work (DG Jobs and Social Rights)
- 07 Oct 2021 - Commissioner Nicolas Schmit - Platform work (DG Jobs and Social Rights)
- 20 Sep 2021 - Anouk Faber Ana Carla Pereira - Consultation hearing with digital labour platforms on the Initiative on improving working conditions in platform work. (to be completed) (DG Jobs and Social Rights)
- 20 Sep 2021 - Commissioner Nicolas Schmit - Consultation hearing with digital labour platforms on the Initiative on improving working conditions in platform work. (to be completed) (DG Jobs and Social Rights)
- 16 Mar 2021 - Ana Carla Pereira - platform workers (DG Jobs and Social Rights)
- 15 Mar 2021 - Penelope Papandropoulos Mette Dyrskjot Werner Stengg - Platform Workers legislation, Digital Services Act (DG A Europe Fit for the Digital Age)
- 16 Jul 2020 - Werner Stengg - To discuss Digital Services Act. (DG A Europe Fit for the Digital Age)
- 17 Jan 2020 - Ana Carla Pereira Antoine Kasel - Platform workers (DG Jobs and Social Rights)
- 26 Apr 2018 - David Boublil - Meeting to discuss Directive du Conseil sur le système commun de taxe sur les services numériques. (DG Economics & Tax)