WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
400,000€ - 499,999€
Lobbyists declared: 2 FTE (6)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 3
Meetings with European Commission: 18
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
RELX Group is a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. We help scientists make new discoveries, lawyers win cases, doctors save lives and insurance companies offer customers lower prices. We save taxpayers and consumers money by preventing fraud and help executives forge commercial relationships with their clients. In short, we enable our customers to make better decisions, get better results and be more productive.
We operate in four market segments: Scientific, Technical & Medical; Risk & Business Analytics; Legal and Exhibitions. Our brands include Elsevier, LexisNexis Risk Solutions, Lexis Nexis and Reed Exhibitions.
In Science, Technical & Medical, we help institutions and professionals advance healthcare, open science, and improve performance for the benefit of humanity.
In Risk & Business Analytics we provide customers with solutions and decision tools that combine public and industry specific content with advanced technology and analytics to assist them in evaluating and predicting risk and enhancing operational efficiency.
In Legal, we provide legal, tax, regulatory, news, business information, and analysis to legal, corporate, government, accounting and academic markets.
In Exhibitions, we operate the world’s leading events business, with over 500 events in 30 countries, attracting more than 7m participants.
copyright framework - InfoSoc Directive research - Science 2.0, Horizon 2020 data - General Data Protection Regulation, open data, research data smart farming health education benchmarking VAT harmonisation Public Sector Information Anti-money laundering
London WC2N 5JR,
Tel: 4420 79307077
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
European Internet Foundation (EIF)
American Chamber of Commerce to the EU (Amcham EU)
Creative and Media Business Alliance (CMBA)
European Publishers Council (EPC)
International Association of Scientific, Technical and Medical Publishers (STM)
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Horizon 2020 expert group on Future of Scholarly Publishing and scholarly Communication#E03463 #http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=3463 #Member #C
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Media, E-commerce, Intellectual Property, Information Society, H2020, Data Protection, International Trade Agreements
Meetings with European Commission18 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 15 Oct 2018 - Keith Sequeira - Science and Innovation Policy (DG Research)
- 15 Oct 2018 - Commissioner Carlos Moedas - Science and Innovation Policy (DG Research)
- 10 Jul 2018 - Vice-President Jyrki Katainen - Artificial intelligence in healthcare (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 28 Feb 2018 - Director-General Vladimir Šucha - Meeting with ELSEVIER to exchange views on the different approaches of knowledge and data management and the role of technologies to facilitate it (DG Joint Research Centre)
- 14 Dec 2017 - Andrea Almeida Cordero - Gender equality (DG Digital Economy)
- 18 Oct 2017 - Manuel Mateo-Goyet - Copyright (DG Digital Economy)
- 09 Nov 2016 - Keith Sequeira - Open Science (DG Research)
- 05 Sep 2016 - Robert Schröder - presentation of the company (DG Research)
- 19 Nov 2015 - Director-General Roberto Viola - Copyright (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)
- 28 Oct 2015 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - Copyright, text and data mining (DG Digital Single Market)
- 28 Oct 2015 - Stig Joergen Gren - Copyright, text and data mining (DG Digital Single Market)
- 13 Jul 2015 - Director-General Robert Madelin - DSM (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)
- 04 Jun 2015 - Stig Joergen Gren - DSM, Copyright reform, text and data mining (DG Digital Single Market)
- 03 Jun 2015 - Director-General Robert Madelin - New College and Better Regulation (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)
- 03 Jun 2015 - Pauline Rouch - Digital Single Market (DG Presidency)
- 12 May 2015 - Lee Foulger - Benchmark regulation (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 25 Mar 2015 - Adrienn Kiraly - Digital Single Market and Copyright (DG Education)
- 03 Feb 2015 - Director-General Robert Madelin - Digital Single Market (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)