WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
400,000€ - 499,999€
Lobbyists declared: 2 FTE (6)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 20
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. We help scientists make new discoveries, doctors and nurses improve the lives of patients and lawyers win cases. We prevent online fraud and money laundering, and help insurance companies evaluate and predict risk. Our events enable customers to learn about markets, source products and complete transactions. In short, we enable our customers to make better decisions, get better results and be more productive.
copyright framework - DSM Directive research - Open Science, Horizon Europe data - General Data Protection Regulation, open data, research data Artificial Intelligence smart farming health education benchmarking VAT harmonisation Public Sector Information Anti-money laundering
London WC2N 5JR
Tel: 4420 79307077
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
European Internet Forum (EIF)
American Chamber of Commerce to the EU (Amcham EU)
Creative and Media Business Alliance (CMBA)
European Publishers Council (EPC)
International Association of Scientific, Technical and Medical Publishers (STM)
CICI Brussels Events
British Chamber of Commerce
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
High-Level Expert Group on Artificial Intelligence#E03591 #http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=3591 #Member #C
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Media, E-commerce, Intellectual Property, Information Society, H2020, Data Protection, International Trade Agreements
Meetings with European Commission20 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 19 Feb 2020 - Neil Kerr - Presentation of RELX' activities in the field of diversity & inclusion (DG Equality)
- 06 Feb 2020 - Lucrezia Busa Geneviève Tuts - General presentation of the activities of the Group (DG Justice)
- 15 Oct 2018 - Commissioner Carlos Moedas - Science and Innovation Policy (DG Research)
- 15 Oct 2018 - Keith Sequeira - Science and Innovation Policy (DG Research)
- 10 Jul 2018 - Vice-President Jyrki Katainen - Artificial intelligence in healthcare (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 28 Feb 2018 - Director-General Vladimir Šucha - Meeting with ELSEVIER to exchange views on the different approaches of knowledge and data management and the role of technologies to facilitate it (DG Joint Research Centre)
- 14 Dec 2017 - Andrea Almeida Cordero - Gender equality (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 18 Oct 2017 - Manuel Mateo-Goyet - Copyright (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 09 Nov 2016 - Keith Sequeira - Open Science (DG Research)
- 05 Sep 2016 - Robert Schröder - presentation of the company (DG Research)
- 19 Nov 2015 - Director-General Roberto Viola - Copyright (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)
- 28 Oct 2015 - Stig Joergen Gren - Copyright, text and data mining (DG Digital Single Market)
- 28 Oct 2015 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - Copyright, text and data mining (DG Digital Single Market)
- 13 Jul 2015 - Director-General Robert Madelin - DSM (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)
- 04 Jun 2015 - Stig Joergen Gren - DSM, Copyright reform, text and data mining (DG Digital Single Market)
- 03 Jun 2015 - Pauline Rouch - Digital Single Market (DG Presidency)
- 03 Jun 2015 - Director-General Robert Madelin - New College and Better Regulation (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)
- 12 May 2015 - Lee Foulger - Benchmark regulation (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 25 Mar 2015 - Adrienn Kiraly - Digital Single Market and Copyright (DG Education)
- 03 Feb 2015 - Director-General Robert Madelin - Digital Single Market (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)