Polish Confederation Lewiatan (Lewiatan)
LobbyFacts currently only presents data from the EU lobby transparency register up to 19 September 2021. This is due to recent changes made by the EU register; we are working to present these on LobbyFacts as soon as possible.
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
300,000€ - 399,999€
Lobbyists declared: 5.5 FTE (12)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 22
Lobbying costs over the years:
Polish Confederation Lewiatan (Lewiatan)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Polish Confederation Lewiatan - (in short Lewiatan; previously Polish Confederation of Private Employers Lewiatan) was established in January 1999 as a nation-wide representation of employers to the state and trade unions. Today it is an organization of 62 sector and regional associations of private employers and 25 individual members. In total there are about 3 900 companies employing over 835 000 workers. Each association is an autonomous organization that associates individual enterprises, each possessing its own statute and management structure. The representatives of the associations form the Main Board that elects the Management Board, the President and the Consultation Council consisting of the representatives of regional associations. The Management Board is headed by the President and supervised by the Main Board.
Lewiatan runs its own office and employs professionals experienced in a wide range of issues such as: labour relations, macroeconomics, small and medium-siz (...)
- Grean Deal and Climate Law - EU Energy Union - Single Market - Digital Single Market - Mobility Packages 1, 2, 3 - Artificial Intelligence - EU Skills Agenda - Employment - Industrial policy - MFF + Next Generation EU - Horizon 2020, Horizon Europe - European Social Dialogue - European Pilar of Social Rights
Zbyszka Cybulskiego, 3
Tel: 48 225599900
Avenue de Cortenbergh 168
Tel: 32 27321306
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Advisory Committee on free movement of workers#X01784#http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=1784 #Member #C#Employees/workers, SMEs#Comité consultatif pour la sécurité et la santé sur le lieu de travail#X01211#MĘCINA Jacek #http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=1211 #Member #B#Industry#Intérêt des représentants des employeurs
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission22 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 18 Nov 2020 - Elzbieta Lukaniuk - Transport logistic update (DG Transport)
- 06 Feb 2020 - Aleksandra Tomczak - Green Deal priorities (DG European Green Deal)
- 18 Jul 2019 - Katarzyna Szczepanska - MFF (DG Digital Economy)
- 18 Jun 2019 - Justyna Morek - debriefing and state of play from BusinessEurope - Konfederacja Lewiatan (DG Internal Market)
- 17 Jun 2019 - Kasia Jurczak - Skills (DG Employment)
- 07 Nov 2018 - Andrzej Celinski - meeting on the SPC MW (DG Internal Market)
- 05 Sep 2018 - Fabrice Comptour - SPC Manufacturing waver (DG Internal Market)
- 05 Sep 2018 - Fabrice Comptour - meeting with representatives of the Polish Association of Pharma Industry Employers (DG Internal Market)
- 17 Nov 2017 - Fabrice Comptour - SEP (DG Internal Market)
- 13 Nov 2017 - Jan Mikolaj Dzieciolowski - Presentation of Lewaiatan's activities (DG Regional Policy)
- 13 Nov 2017 - Head of Task Force Michel Barnier - Meeting with the Task Force for the Preparation and Conduct of the Negotiations with the United Kingdom under Article 50 TEU (DG Task Force for Relations with the United Kingdom)
- 21 Sep 2017 - Kamila Kloc - DSM, upcoming Lewiatan Conference in Sopot (DG Digital Single Market)
- 10 Jul 2017 - Kamila Kloc - PL media law (DG Digital Single Market)
- 10 Feb 2017 - Tomasz Husak - current issues (DG Internal Market)
- 13 May 2016 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - e-Commerce, geoblocking, portability, online platforms (DG Digital Single Market)
- 13 May 2016 - Kamila Kloc - e-Commerce, geoblocking, portability, online platforms (DG Digital Single Market)
- 08 Apr 2016 - Juhan Lepassaar Kamila Kloc - DSM, Geoblocking (DG Digital Single Market)
- 24 Sep 2015 - Justyna Morek - Meeting with the Polish Union of the Cosmetics Industry (DG Internal Market)
- 17 Sep 2015 - Rolf Carsten Bermig - ETS (DG Internal Market)
- 14 Jul 2015 - Inge Bernaerts - Social policy in transport; fair mobility (DG Employment)
- 25 Mar 2015 - Commissioner Elżbieta Bieńkowska - Introductory meeting (DG Internal Market)
- 01 Dec 2014 - Fabrice Comptour Rolf Carsten Bermig - Functioning of the internal market and the key role of intellectual property in fostering innovation, creation and growth. (DG Internal Market)