WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
200,000€ - 299,999€
Lobbyists declared: 1.75 FTE (3)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 1
Meetings with European Commission: 20
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Eurospace - a not for profit organisation incorporated under the French law of 1901 - fosters the development of space activities in Europe and promotes a better understanding of space industry related issues and problems. It gathers industry-relevant information and maintains permanent liaison with ESA (the European Space Agency), National Space Agencies (CNES/France, DLR/Germany, ASI/Italy) and in general any organisation using or compelling the use of space techniques such as the European governments or the European Union.
GMES/Copernicus ,Galileo/EGNOS, H2020/Space, REACH, Digital Agenda, Connectivity, Govsatcom, FP9, SSA-SST, Horizon Europe, MFF
15-17 Avenue de Ségur
Tel: 33 144420070
c/o ASD Rue Montoyer 10 Rue Montoyer 10
Tel: 32 2 775 81 20
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Mr Olivier Lemaitre
Mr Pierre Lionnet
Ms Zohra Mokadem
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Eurospace is the space group of ASD
Eurospace is a member of the IAF
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Sky and Space Intergroup
Industry forums (European Parliament)
ASD-Eurospace participates in EU funded projects listed below: STEPP project (www.stepp-eu.org) EPIC project (www.epic-src.org) PPOSS project (www.pposs.org)
Meetings with European Commission20 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 01 Apr 2020 - Commissioner Thierry Breton - COVID-19 & impact on the Aeronautic (civil and defence) industry (DG Internal Market)
- 11 Dec 2019 - Commissioner Thierry Breton - Echanges sur le marché intérieur européen et les capacités industrielles de l'UE dans le domaine de la défense et l'espace (DG Internal Market)
- 18 Sep 2018 - Head Of Task Force Michel Barnier - Meeting with the Task Force for the Preparation and Conduct of the Negotiations with the United Kingdom under Article 50 TEU (DG Task Force for Relations with the United Kingdom)
- 26 Jun 2018 - Ivo Schmidt - SPACE POLICY (DG Energy Union)
- 05 Jun 2018 - Director-General Jean-Eric Paquet - FP9 (DG Research and Innovation)
- 18 May 2018 - Commissioner Elżbieta Bieńkowska - Space and Defence Industry (DG Internal Market)
- 18 May 2018 - Fabrice Comptour - Space and Defence Industry (DG Internal Market)
- 22 Mar 2018 - Kasia Jurczak - 9th Framework Programme and Skills in Aeronautics (DG Employment)
- 06 Feb 2018 - Fabrice Comptour - Space/Defence (DG Internal Market)
- 05 Dec 2017 - Joshua Salsby - Aviation topics (DG Transport)
- 04 Oct 2017 - Ivo Schmidt - Conference EU Industry Space talk (DG Energy Union)
- 20 Sep 2017 - Director-General Lowri Evans - Meeting focussed on how to incentivise cross-border access of SMEs to defence procurement markets (DG Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs)
- 02 May 2017 - Vice-President Maroš Šefčovič - Space Strategy for Europe (DG Energy Union)
- 02 May 2017 - Christian Linder - Space Strategy for Europe (DG Energy Union)
- 28 Apr 2016 - Christian Linder - Presentation of Eurospace, EU Space Strategy (DG Energy Union)
- 01 Dec 2015 - Tomasz Husak Rolf Carsten Bermig - Space issues (DG Internal Market)
- 01 Dec 2015 - Commissioner Elżbieta Bieńkowska - Space issues (DG Internal Market)
- 17 Nov 2015 - Matej Zakonjsek Joshua Salsby - aerospace (DG Transport)
- 22 Jun 2015 - Matej Zakonjsek - Civil aviation (DG Transport)
- 11 May 2015 - Silvia Bartolini - Climate Change (DG Climate & Energy)