WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
900,000€ - 999,999€
Lobbyists declared: 18 FTE (36)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 3
Meetings with European Commission: 12
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Flint Europe supports companies who face the challenges of regulatory and policy change at national, European and international levels. This includes major developments affecting business in Europe; the political and economic management of mergers, acquisitions and other transactions; the design and delivery of efficient regulatory regimes; and how to maximise the value of investor assets. We serve clients from many countries and in many sectors, including digital, tech, telecoms, media, financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, retail, transport and energy.
Our main focus is on the following policy areas: trade, competition, taxation, energy, infrastructure, digital single market, transport, life sciences, industry, retail and financial services.
77-79 New Cavendish St
London W1W 6XB
Tel: 44 20 3917 3330
Rue Breydel 40
Tel: 32 02 256 75 00
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Our headcount and client list is growing and these figures are subject to change.
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 200000-299999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 100000-199999 €
European Gaming and Betting Association
Clients generating a turnover of 50000-99999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 25000-49999 €
Government of Malta
Interactive Software Federation of Europe
Clients generating a turnover of 10000-24999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 0-9999 €
AeroSpace and Defence Industries Association of Europe
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission12 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 29 Jul 2020 - Jakob Wegener Friis - Call on state of play and exchange of views on CBAM (DG Economy)
- 26 Mar 2020 - Kevin Keary - Trade issues (DG Trade)
- 05 Mar 2020 - Jérôme Deslandes Andrea Beltramello - Capital Markets Union (DG An Economy that Works for People)
- 24 Jan 2020 - Jakob Wegener Friis - Meeting to discuss the Commission’s priorities in the area of taxation, including green taxation. Flint provided an overview of the experience with setting an ambitious emission reduction target in Denmark (70%). (DG Economy)
- 23 Nov 2018 - Director-General Stephen Quest - Exchange of views on the future of tax and customs policy (DG Taxation and Customs Union)
- 18 Sep 2018 - Fabrice Comptour - Defence (DG Internal Market)
- 17 Jan 2018 - Director-General Stephen Quest - Exchange of views on topical issues (DG Taxation and Customs Union)
- 03 Nov 2017 - Eric Peters - digital policy (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 06 Jun 2017 - Juhan Lepassaar Vivian Loonela - DSM (DG Digital Single Market)
- 22 Mar 2017 - David Boublil Maria Elena Scoppio - Discussion on the state of play on VAT reform, CCCTB, anti tax avoidance and own resources (DG Economics & Tax)
- 30 Jan 2017 - Antonio Lowndes Marques De Araujo Vicente - European issues (DG Research)
- 13 May 2016 - Commissioner Jonathan Hill - Financial Services (DG Euro & Financial Markets)