Huawei Technologies (Huawei)
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists declared: 13 FTE (14)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 14
Meetings with European Commission: 17
Lobbying costs over the years:
Huawei Technologies (Huawei)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
-Industrial policies relevant to the telecoms industry -Innovation, R&D -Privacy, Security, Data Protection -Trade -CSR -Competition
Huawei Industrial Base, 1 Bantian Longgang district Bantian Longgang district
Tel: 86 75528780808
Chaussee d'Etterbeek 180
Tel: 32 22351390
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Huawei is a member of DigitalEurope, ETNO (observer), ECTA, BusinessEurope, Digital Enlightenment Forum, GSMA, ETIS, the European Internet Foundation, Friends of Europe and CSR Europe, PSCE
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission17 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 27 Mar 2019 - Xavier Coget Filomena Chirico - Security of 5G networks (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 04 Mar 2019 - Tauno Tohk Vivian Loonela - DSM, cybersecurity, 5G (DG Digital Single Market)
- 04 Mar 2019 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - DSM, cybersecurity, 5G (DG Digital Single Market)
- 11 Jan 2019 - Vivian Loonela - 5G security (DG Digital Single Market)
- 25 May 2018 - Vice-President Jyrki Katainen - EU-China relations, digital single market and adaptation of Europe to the digital era (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 22 Sep 2017 - Vivian Loonela - Cybersecurity issues (DG Digital Single Market)
- 06 Jun 2017 - Maximilian Strotmann - Telecoms policy, 5G, IoT (DG Digital Single Market)
- 06 Jun 2017 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - Telecoms policy, 5G, IoT (DG Digital Single Market)
- 30 May 2017 - Edward Bannerman - EU-China relations (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 25 Apr 2017 - Antoine Kasel - Presentation of new colleague (DG Presidency)
- 07 Feb 2017 - Antoine Kasel - Make contact and discuss Science Business report (DG Presidency)
- 28 Nov 2016 - Vice-President Jyrki Katainen - Investments in Europe (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 28 Nov 2016 - Edward Bannerman - Investments in Europe (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 26 Aug 2016 - Antoine Kasel - preparations of the G20 Leaders' Meeting (DG Presidency)
- 26 Feb 2015 - Stig Joergen Gren Kamila Kloc - Digital Single Market strategy and Huawei European investments in R&D, broadband roll-out, development of 5G (DG Digital Single Market)
- 26 Feb 2015 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - Digital Single Market strategy and Huawei European investments in R&D, broadband roll-out, development of 5G (DG Digital Single Market)
- 10 Feb 2015 - Stig Joergen Gren Kamila Kloc - Investment in infrastructure, 5G development, industry collaboration (DG Digital Single Market)