Nord Stream 2 AG
Warning! As of 20 September 2021, the EU lobby register has changed format. Temporarily, the register is no longer providing daily data updates of all lobby data which means that the figures on LobbyFacts cannot currently be kept up-to-date. If, for example, you see a company, trade association, or lobby consultancy with "no figure available" for EU lobby costs, open the data card, and click the link to the EU lobby register where you will find the updated registration including EU lobby costs declaration. Regretably, under the lobby register format, NGOs and think tanks are no longer required to provide a figure for EU lobby costs. We will update LobbyFacts with the new data as soon as possible.
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
400,000€ - 499,999€
Lobbyists declared: 1.25 FTE (3)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 17
Lobbying costs over the years:
Nord Stream 2 AG
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Construct the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline and transport gas through it
Common energy policy of the EU, internal energy market, Energy Union, Gas Directive amendment, EU initiatives related to the use and transport of gas, Fit for 55 package, decarbonisation, European Green Deal, 2050 Climate Law, 2030 climate targets, hydrogen, methane strategy
Tel: 41 414145454
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Brussels Energy Club
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission17 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 18 Nov 2020 - Katherine Power Peter Power - EU sanctions policy (DG Financial services, financial stability and Capital Markets Union)
- 18 Jun 2019 - Jean-Philippe Gammel Szabolcs Horvath - Nord Stream project (DG Education)
- 17 Jun 2019 - Arunas Ribokas - Presentation from Nordstream2 on the state of play (DG Health)
- 08 Feb 2018 - Telmo Baltazar - Energy Union (DG Presidency)
- 10 Jan 2018 - Szabolcs Horvath - Nord Stream (DG Education)
- 26 Oct 2017 - Kilian Gross Michael Hager - Energy Union (DG Digital Economy)
- 24 Oct 2017 - Michael Karnitschnig - International Energy Policy (DG Budget and Administration)
- 30 Jun 2017 - Bernd Biervert - Nord Stream 2 (DG Energy Union)
- 29 Jun 2017 - Michael Doczy - Nord Stream (DG Budget and Administration)
- 04 May 2017 - Joachim Balke - Gas Infastructure (DG Climate & Energy)
- 05 Apr 2017 - Kilian Gross - Nord Stream 2, state-of-play (DG Digital Economy)
- 14 Mar 2017 - Joachim Balke Maria Cristina Lobillo Borrero - Nord Stream (DG Climate & Energy)
- 21 Feb 2017 - Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete - OPAL and Nordstream 2 (DG Climate & Energy)
- 01 Dec 2016 - Arunas Ribokas - Plans of Nord stream2 (DG Health)
- 01 Dec 2016 - Christian Burgsmueller - Nord Stream 2 (DG Trade)
- 15 Nov 2016 - Bernd Biervert - State of play Nord Stream 2 (DG Energy Union)
- 21 Sep 2016 - Martin Selmayr Telmo Baltazar - Energy Union (DG Presidency)