Nord Stream 2 AG
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
500,000€ - 599,999€
Lobbyists declared: 1.75 FTE (6)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 1
Meetings with European Commission: 16
Lobbying costs over the years:
Nord Stream 2 AG
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Construct the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline and transport gas through it
Common energy policy of the EU, internal energy market, Energy Union, Gas Directive amendment, EU initiatives related to the use and transport of gas, 2020 gas market design review, decarbonisation strategy
Tel: 41 414145454
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
European Policy Centre
Brussels Energy Club
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission16 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 18 Jun 2019 - Jean-Philippe Gammel Szabolcs Horvath - Nord Stream project (DG Education)
- 17 Jun 2019 - Arunas Ribokas - Presentation from Nordstream2 on the state of play (DG Health)
- 08 Feb 2018 - Telmo Baltazar - Energy Union (DG Presidency)
- 10 Jan 2018 - Szabolcs Horvath - Nord Stream (DG Education)
- 26 Oct 2017 - Kilian GROSS Michael Hager - Energy Union (DG Digital Economy)
- 24 Oct 2017 - Michael Karnitschnig - International Energy Policy (DG Neighbourhood)
- 30 Jun 2017 - Bernd Biervert - Nord Stream 2 (DG Energy Union)
- 29 Jun 2017 - Michael DOCZY - Nord Stream (DG Neighbourhood)
- 04 May 2017 - Joachim Balke - Gas Infastructure (DG Climate & Energy)
- 05 Apr 2017 - Kilian GROSS - Nord Stream 2, state-of-play (DG Digital Economy)
- 14 Mar 2017 - Joachim Balke Maria Cristina Lobillo Borrero - Nord Stream (DG Climate & Energy)
- 21 Feb 2017 - Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete - OPAL and Nordstream 2 (DG Climate & Energy)
- 01 Dec 2016 - Christian Burgsmueller - Nord Stream 2 (DG Trade)
- 01 Dec 2016 - Arunas Ribokas - Plans of Nord stream2 (DG Health)
- 15 Nov 2016 - Bernd Biervert - State of play Nord Stream 2 (DG Energy Union)
- 21 Sep 2016 - Martin Selmayr Telmo Baltazar - Energy Union (DG Presidency)