Edelman Public Relations Worldwide
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
800,000€ - 899,999€
Lobbyists declared: 3.5 FTE (14)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 20
Lobbying costs over the years:
Edelman Public Relations Worldwide
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Edelman is the world’s leading independent public relations firm with over 4,800 employees in 67 offices worldwide. Our public affairs practice has more than 200 professionals in key political capitals, including Brussels, Beijing, Berlin, London, Paris and Washington, D.C.
Edelman Brussels benefits from a multinational and multilingual staff with experience in European Union institutions, national governments, business, NGOs and the media.
We offer public affairs and strategic communications advice and implementation, as well as a link to our worldwide network, in a wide range of sectors including energy and climate change, environment, transport, ICT, agriculture, food, healthcare and financial services.
Directive (EU) 2018/852 of 30 May 2018 amending Directive 94/62/EC on packaging and packaging waste Regulation (EC) No 1008/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 September 2008 on common rules for the operation of air services in the Community Directive (EU) 2020/1828 of 25 November 2020 on representative actions for the protection of the collective interests of consumers and repealing Directive 2009/22/EC Green Deal Circular Economy Action Plan Communication on a Pharmaceutical Strategy for Europe Communication on Europe's Beating Cancer Plan Communication on Building a European Health Union: preparedness and resilience The European health data space
Avenue Marnix, 28
Tel: 32 28977030
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
European Public Affairs Consultancies' Association (EPACA)
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Our clients include companies, associations, not-for profit organisations and coalitions of business/NGOs. We offer public affairs and strategic communications services in a wide range of sectors including energy and climate change, environment, transport, ICT, agriculture, food, healthcare and financial services.
Meetings with European Commission20 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 05 May 2020 - Commissioner Phil Hogan - Panel Discussion (DG Trade)
- 23 Apr 2020 - Commissioner Phil Hogan - Trade issues (DG Trade)
- 22 Nov 2018 - Joshua Salsby - Meeting with Mr Christian Haenen, Government Affairs Executive for GE Aviation (DG Transport)
- 03 Apr 2018 - Filomena Chirico - European Defence Industrial Development Plan (EDIDP) (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 20 Apr 2017 - Tomasz Husak - partnering with European universities, young talents for the aeronautical industry (DG Internal Market)
- 15 Dec 2016 - Director-General Henrik Hololei - Aviation Strategy, Aviation Safety Regulation, GMBM (DG Mobility and Transport)
- 15 Dec 2016 - Fabrice Comptour Tomasz Husak - aviation (DG Internal Market)
- 08 Dec 2016 - Juho Romakkaniemi - Investments and trade (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 09 Nov 2016 - Annika Nowak - HTA (DG Health)
- 09 Nov 2016 - Marco Valletta - Food waste (DG Health)
- 20 Oct 2016 - Annika Nowak - HTA (DG Health)
- 19 Sep 2016 - Yvon Slingenberg - EU policy on Aviation; innovation outlook (DG Climate & Energy)
- 12 Sep 2016 - Aurore Maillet - Biomass (DG Environment)
- 29 Jun 2016 - Robert Schröder - Promoting cost-effectiveness and sustainability of health systems across EU Member States (DG Research)
- 26 May 2016 - Jan Mikolaj Dzieciolowski Tomas Nejdl - Health Services (DG Regional Policy)
- 03 Mar 2016 - Denzil Davidson - Green Paper on Retail Financial Services (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 24 Feb 2016 - Shane Sutherland - Forestry & Biomass (DG Trade)
- 23 Sep 2015 - Laure Chapuis-Kombos - EU Privacy reform, EU civil justice systems (DG Digital Single Market)
- 04 Feb 2015 - Michael Hager - Data protection (DG Digital Economy)
- 12 Jan 2015 - Pierre Schellekens - Food security and biodiversity (DG Climate & Energy)