WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
3,500,000€ - 3,749,000€
Lobbyists declared: 30 FTE (50)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 29
Meetings with European Commission: 56
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Kreab is a strategic communications consultancy specialised in corporate and financial communications and public affairs.
From our locations in over 25 countries, we offer communication counselling to companies, governments, governmental agencies and organizations, locally and globally.
Kreab advises clients facing complex and important communications challenges, where the highest competences and a strong track record are essential. We promote an integrated approach to communicate with stakeholders.
Our objective is to give each stakeholder a clear and understandable message, consistent with the long-term strategy our clients envision. In this way, Kreab helps to build value through communications.
In Brussels since more than 25 years, we have 60 EU experts in our office focused on helping our clients to understand and influence EU decision making.
As a consultancy we follow most of what is going on in Brussels and the EU on behalf of our clients. Our main focus is on Sustainability, Financial Services, Trade policy, Competion policy, and Digital Technology.
Mäster Samuelsgatan 17
Tel: 46 8506 452 00
Rond-Point Schuman 2-4
Tel: 32 27376900
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Most of our consultants and advisors are involved in activities falling under the scope of the register, albeit not always in a full-time capacity.
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
European Public Affairs Consultancies Association
Transatlantic Business Council
Centre for European Policy Studies
European Policy Centre
Friends of Europe
American Chamber of Commerce EU
British Chamber of Commerce Brussels
La Cámara Oficial de Comercio de España en Bélgica y Luxemburgo
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission56 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 20 Nov 2018 - Risto Artjoki - Plastics strategy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 16 Oct 2018 - Commissioner Mariya Gabriel - Euranet Plus activity and outlook (DG Digital Economy)
- 10 Oct 2018 - Pedro VELASCO MARTINS - Update on Iran sanctions (DG Trade)
- 09 Oct 2018 - Paulina Dejmek Hack - The EU financial services agenda (DG Presidency)
- 26 Sep 2018 - Paulina Dejmek Hack - Banking Union (DG Presidency)
- 17 May 2018 - Maria Asenius - Update on current/ongoing trade negotiations (DG Trade)
- 21 Mar 2018 - Miguel Ceballos Baron - Ongoing trade negotiations in area of agriculture and spirits (DG Trade)
- 20 Feb 2018 - Maria Asenius - Third mobility package / current trade negotiations (DG Trade)
- 19 Jan 2018 - Antti Timonen - Circular economy, including Plastics Strategy, EFSI2.0, trade and defence (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 04 Dec 2017 - Florentine Hopmeier - Third pillar of the Investment Plan (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 27 Oct 2017 - Juho Romakkaniemi - Future of Europe (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 04 Oct 2017 - Arunas Vinciunas - Pesticides approval system (DG Health)
- 26 Jun 2017 - Grzegorz Radziejewski - Plastics Strategy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 25 Apr 2017 - Cristina Rueda Catry - Geographical indications (DG Agriculture)
- 11 Apr 2017 - Miguel Ceballos Baron - Trade policy (DG Trade)
- 11 Apr 2017 - Commissioner Cecilia Malmström - Trade policy (DG Trade)
- 06 Apr 2017 - Vice-President Jyrki Katainen - decarbonisation of road transport (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 06 Apr 2017 - Grzegorz Radziejewski - decarbonisation of road transport (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 29 Mar 2017 - Maria Asenius - State of play in number of trade negotiations (Japan, Mercosur), debrief from a Washington visit, and invited Mrs Åsenius to a conference in India. (DG Trade)
- 29 Mar 2017 - Maria Asenius - Future of Europe (DG Trade)
- 28 Mar 2017 - Paulina Dejmek Hack - Conference - White Paper on the future of Europe (DG Presidency)
- 08 Mar 2017 - Marlene MADSEN - Pan-European Personal Pension Product (PEPPs) (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 08 Mar 2017 - Tatyana Panova - Meeting with Fidelity Worldwide Investment on PEPP (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 06 Mar 2017 - Szabolcs Horvath - Digital Single Market (DG Education)
- 23 Feb 2017 - Silvia Bartolini - C02 for trucks (DG Climate & Energy)
- 16 Feb 2017 - Commissioner Carlos Moedas - Presentation of the Wallenberg Foundation (DG Research)
- 16 Feb 2017 - Keith Sequeira Giulia Del Brenna Antonio Lowndes Marques De Araujo Vicente - Presentation of the Wallenberg Foundation (DG Research)
- 31 Jan 2017 - Paulina Dejmek Hack - Financial services agenda (DG Presidency)
- 30 Jan 2017 - Tatyana Panova - PRIIPs, PEPP (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 29 Nov 2016 - Astrid LADEFOGED - Energy package (DG Environment)
- 22 Nov 2016 - Grzegorz Radziejewski - renewable energy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 21 Nov 2016 - Pierre Schellekens - Renewables (DG Climate & Energy)
- 12 Oct 2016 - Grzegorz Radziejewski - renewable energy /biofuels (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 11 Oct 2016 - Pierre Schellekens - Bioamss (DG Climate & Energy)
- 15 Sep 2016 - Lee Foulger - CMU initiative, MIFID II, UCITS V (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 07 Sep 2016 - Maria Asenius - Biofuels & energy (DG Trade)
- 07 Jul 2016 - Anna Herold - DSM (DG Digital Economy)
- 16 Mar 2016 - Grzegorz Radziejewski - Resource efficiency in the energy intensive industries and reducing energy consumption (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 23 Feb 2016 - Nele Eichhorn Maria Asenius - Digital trade (DG Trade)
- 08 Feb 2016 - Director-General Henrik Hololei - EFSI, Aviation Strategy (DG Mobility and Transport)
- 13 Jan 2016 - Anna Herold - copyright (DG Digital Economy)
- 18 Nov 2015 - Mette Toftdal Grolleman - BRRD, TLAC, Covered Bonds, risk weighted approach (G-20) (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 09 Jul 2015 - Nele Eichhorn - Anti-dumping proceeding with regard to imports of (GOES) (DG Trade)
- 07 Jul 2015 - Pierre Schellekens - Energy Union (DG Climate & Energy)
- 17 Jun 2015 - José Mendes Bota - ILUC Directive - Classification of Crude Tall Oil as residue (DG Research)
- 15 Jun 2015 - Director-General Christian Danielsson - Discussion about Neighbourhood and Enlargement policies (DG European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations)
- 11 Jun 2015 - Pierre Schellekens - Energy Union (DG Climate & Energy)
- 19 May 2015 - Nele Eichhorn - Developments in the solar energy sector in Europe (DG Trade)
- 24 Mar 2015 - Kevin O'Connell - Data protection (international aspects) (DG Justice)
- 20 Mar 2015 - Juho Romakkaniemi - ILUC, Energy Union, Industrial policies (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 04 Mar 2015 - Sara Nelen - Circular Economy (DG Better Regulation)
- 29 Jan 2015 - Juho Romakkaniemi - Investment plan and economic outlook (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 16 Dec 2014 - Jan Ceyssens - CMU (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 16 Dec 2014 - Chantal Hughes - Priorities for 2015 (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 09 Dec 2014 - Sara Nelen - Waste management (DG Better Regulation)
- 05 Dec 2014 - Denzil Davidson - Financial Services Policy (DG Euro & Financial Markets)