ASSOCIATION OF EUROPEAN AIRLINES (AEA)
This representative is currently not registered.
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
50,000€ - 99,999€
Lobbyists declared: 1 FTE (4)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 3
Meetings with European Commission: 17
Lobbying costs over the years:
ASSOCIATION OF EUROPEAN AIRLINES (AEA)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
The Association of European Airlines brings together 22 major airlines and has been the voice of the European airline industry for over 60 years.
It represents the interests of its Members to the institutions of the European Union, the European Civil Aviation Conference, any other international organisation or association involved in or likely to be involved in issues of interest to AEA members and, as appropriate, to individual governments. It strives to advance cooperation amongst its Members on any matter likely to be of interest to the membership as a whole, whilst respecting the independence of action of its individual members.
AEA also works in partnership with the other stakeholders in the value chain to ensure the sustainable growth of the European airline industry in a global context.
Environment and Climate Change; Single European Sky; External Relations; Passenger Rights; Security; Safety
AVENUE LOUISE, 350
Tel: 32-2 6398989
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
“The 4 accredited persons each spend on average no more than 25% of their time working on matters under the scope of the register, and therefore we declare 1 person to be active in interest representation”
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
European initiatives on ground handling, slots, noise, Single European Sky, environmental issues and external relations in the aviation sector.
Meetings with European Commission17 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 02 Jun 2016 - Joshua Salsby - European sectoral social dialogue committee for Civil Aviation (SSDC) (DG Transport)
- 02 Jun 2016 - Commissioner Violeta Bulc - European sectoral social dialogue committee for Civil Aviation (SSDC) (DG Transport)
- 03 Mar 2016 - Commissioner Violeta Bulc - Meeting with AEA CEO's on Aviation Strategy (DG Transport)
- 03 Mar 2016 - Matej Zakonjsek Joshua Salsby - Meeting with AEA CEO's on Aviation Strategy (DG Transport)
- 25 Feb 2016 - Joshua Salsby - Aviation (DG Transport)
- 07 Jan 2016 - Director-General Daniel Calleja Crespo - European Airline Industry & environmental issues (DG Environment)
- 01 Dec 2015 - Director-General Henrik Hololei - Aviation Strategy (DG Mobility and Transport)
- 19 Nov 2015 - Joshua Salsby - Aviation (DG Transport)
- 09 Oct 2015 - Director-General Henrik Hololei - EU Aviation Policy (DG Mobility and Transport)
- 02 Oct 2015 - Matej Zakonjsek - Aviation (DG Transport)
- 02 Oct 2015 - Commissioner Violeta Bulc - Aviation (DG Transport)
- 17 Sep 2015 - Matej Zakonjsek - aviation policy (DG Transport)
- 04 Mar 2015 - Director-General Joao Aguiar Machado - Aviation package (DG Mobility and Transport)
- 25 Feb 2015 - Commissioner Violeta Bulc - Meeting with AEA (DG Transport)
- 25 Feb 2015 - Commissioner Violeta Bulc - Association of European Airlines (DG Transport)
- 25 Feb 2015 - Marjeta Jager - Association of European Airlines (DG Transport)
- 23 Jan 2015 - Marjeta Jager - Aviation issues (DG Transport)