Interel European Affairs
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
5,000,000€ - 5,249,999€
Lobbyists declared: 25.5 FTE (29)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 25
Meetings with European Commission: 10
Lobbying costs over the years:
Interel European Affairs
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Interel European Affairs is part of the Interel Group, an international consulting group specialising in public affairs, strategic communications and association management.
Interel European Affairs has proven track record in providing intelligence and proactive monitoring services tailored to specific client requirements, in providing sound strategic counsel on how to address policy and legislative issues, devising and executing campaigns and representing, as appropriate, client interests with opinion formers and decision makers. Services we provide include:
• Policy audits & stakeholder mappings
• Monitoring and intelligence gathering
• Meeting programmes
• Political messaging and materials
• Awareness raising events
• Online government relations
Interel is a member of EPACA (European Public Affairs Consultancies' Association) and our public affairs consultants are all members of SEAP (The Society of European Affairs Professionals).
For more information please visit www.interelgroup.com
Circular Economy / Resource Efficiency Internal Market Digital Single Market EU Investment Plan Competition Trade Agreements REACH Energy Union Climate Change Energy Efficiency Health Policies
Rue du Luxembourg, 22-24
Tel: 32 22131300
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
SEAP (Society of European Affairs Professionals)
EPACA (European Public Affairs Consultancies Association)
Public Affairs Council
British Chamber of Commerce
Friends of Europe
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Interel European Affairs follows the full scope of the European Commission's policy areas.
Meetings with European Commission10 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 06 Sep 2018 - Grzegorz Radziejewski - water policy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 02 May 2018 - Kevin Keary - The future of Food and Farming, and the European Year of Cultural Heritage (DG Agriculture)
- 07 Jun 2017 - Silvia Bartolini - Energy efficiency (DG Climate & Energy)
- 06 Apr 2017 - Grzegorz Radziejewski - Water policy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 08 Dec 2016 - Grzegorz Radziejewski - Water policy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 28 Sep 2016 - Lanfranco Fanti - Water and investments, Preparation of the Steering Group Meeting of the EIP on water (DG Environment)
- 09 Sep 2016 - Robert Schröder - EIP Water (DG Research)
- 10 Jun 2016 - Grzegorz Radziejewski - EU water policy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 10 Jun 2016 - Vice-President Jyrki Katainen - EU water policy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 15 Apr 2015 - Director-General Joao Aguiar Machado - External Aviation Policy, introduction to Transat (DG Mobility and Transport)