Europa Insights (EI)
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
200,000€ - 299,999€
Lobbyists declared: 2.5 FTE (3)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 6
Meetings with European Commission: 5
Lobbying costs over the years:
Europa Insights (EI)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Europa-Insights offers independent advice and services to organisations seeking to improve their understanding of the EU institutions and of the European decision making processes.
- Innovation, Patents and Intellectual Property - International Trade - Cloud Computing - Data Privacy and Cybersecurity - EU Research Programs - Advanced Manufacturing (AMT) and Industry 4.0 - 5G/IoT - Building Information Modeling (BIM) - Sustainability, circular economy and climate change - Social Entrepreneurship - Public Health and International Development - Community Outreach
87 Avenue Louise
Tel: 32 5135509
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 200000-299999 €
European Coalition for Innovation and Patents - IP Europe
Clients generating a turnover of 100000-199999 €
CISPE Cloud Infrastructure Providers in Europe
Alliance for Internet of Things Innovation
Clients generating a turnover of 50000-99999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 0-9999 €
Video Volunteers India (*)
(*) = Pro Bono activities
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission5 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 20 Feb 2019 - Pedro VELASCO MARTINS - IPR/Standards problems in China (DG Trade)
- 22 Jun 2018 - Keith Sequeira - Patents and innovation support (DG Research)
- 09 Feb 2017 - Pedro VELASCO MARTINS - Support to SMEs in the area of intellectual property (DG Trade)
- 21 Apr 2016 - Marika LAUTSO-MOUSNIER - R&D, open technology standards, jobs and growth (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 22 Dec 2015 - Hilde Hardeman - Intellectual property rights and R&D investments (DG Jobs & Growth)