Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA)
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists declared: 3.25 FTE (6)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 4
Meetings with European Commission: 27
Lobbying costs over the years:
Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Among FIA's primary goals are to uphold the interests of its membership in all international matters concerning automobile mobility and motor sport and to preserve and conserve all documents concerning world motoring in order to trace its history.
In the area of mobility, the FIA's goal is to ensure safe, affordable, clean and efficient mobility for all.
Intelligent Transport Systems, connected and automated driving, Digital Single Market, vehicle emissions, road charging, road safety policies, motor insurance, odometer manipulation, access to in-vehicle data, urban vehicle access restrictions.
8, Place de la Concorde
Tel: 33 143124455
Rue de la Science 41
Tel: 32 22800758
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Euro NCAP, ERTICO, AFCAR, Forum for Mobility & Society, Mobility for Prosperity in Europe, UNECE (observer) UNECE World Tourism Organisation, ITF, Mobility as a Service Alliance.
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
European eCall Implementation Platform#E02481 #http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=2481 #Member #C#European ITS Advisory Group#E02736 #http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=2736 #Member #C#Working Group on Motorcycles#E01296 #http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=1296 #Member #C#Working Group on Motor Vehicles#E01295 #http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=1295 #Member #C#Real Driving Emissions - Light Duty Vehicles#Emissions (MVEG)#Advisory Group on Vehicle Emission Standards (AGVES)#EU-World Harmonized Light-duty Vehicles Testing Procedure #Commission Expert group for policy development and implementation of CO2 from road vehicles#E02795 #http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=2795 #Member #C
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Forum for Mobility & Society (FMS) Mobility for Prosperity in Europe (MPE)
FIA Region I represents the interests of the members of national Automobile Clubs in Europe, with regard to mobility and tourism, to the European Institutions, thus representing around 38 million European mobility users. The activities are directly and completely paid for by the European FIA Clubs from their membership income. The FIA represents the interests of its membership in all international matters concerning mobility and tourism, including affordable, safe, and sustainable motoring and the protection of consumers when travelling.
Meetings with European Commission27 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 02 Oct 2019 - Alisa TIGANJ - European Young Women Closing Conference (DG Transport)
- 02 Oct 2019 - Commissioner Violeta Bulc - European Young Women Closing Conference (DG Transport)
- 17 May 2019 - Kaius Kristian Hedberg Rolf Carsten Bermig - 'Access to in-vehicle data' and EC recommendation on '5G, cybersecurity and data governance' (DG Internal Market)
- 11 Apr 2019 - Maximilian Strotmann - Access to vehicle data (DG Digital Single Market)
- 11 Apr 2019 - Ivo Schmidt - FIA study on digitalisation (DG Energy Union)
- 11 Apr 2019 - Grzegorz Radziejewski - Vehicles/potential access to data models (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 04 Apr 2019 - Director-General Roberto Viola - Connectivity in the automotive sector. (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)
- 26 Jun 2018 - Commissioner Tibor Navracsics - Agreement FIA and Pledge to implement Good governance in sport (DG Education)
- 19 May 2018 - Commissioner Violeta Bulc - Meeting with Mr Jean Todt, President of FIA on Road Safety and E-Mobility; E-Formula race (DG Transport)
- 18 May 2018 - Commissioner Violeta Bulc - Dinner with the President and Vice-President of Fia as well as President of ADAC (DG Transport)
- 14 May 2018 - Alisa TIGANJ - Meeting with CEO (DG Transport)
- 27 Mar 2018 - Szabolcs Horvath - Motor Insurance Directive (DG Education)
- 09 Mar 2018 - Rolf Carsten Bermig Kaius Kristian Hedberg - Connected Car (DG Internal Market)
- 26 Feb 2018 - Alisa TIGANJ - 3rd Mobility package (DG Transport)
- 08 Nov 2017 - Alisa TIGANJ - Meeting with Mr Todt (DG Transport)
- 08 Nov 2017 - Commissioner Violeta Bulc - Meeting with Mr Todt (DG Transport)
- 26 Oct 2017 - Alina-Stefania Ujupan Carl-Christian Buhr - Access to vehicle data (DG Digital Economy)
- 06 Feb 2017 - Jocelyn Fajardo - Transport issues (DG Transport)
- 12 Apr 2016 - Director-General Henrik Hololei - My Car My Data connectivity (DG Mobility and Transport)
- 21 Mar 2016 - Commissioner Carlos Moedas - Mobility as a Service (maaS) - Changing personal transportation (DG Research)
- 16 Oct 2015 - Maximilian Strotmann - connectivity (DG Digital Single Market)
- 15 Oct 2015 - Eric Mamer - DSM (DG Digital Economy)
- 12 Oct 2015 - Andreja Kodrin - Meeting Jean Todt as UN special envoy for Road Safety (DG Transport)
- 12 Oct 2015 - Commissioner Violeta Bulc - Meeting Jean Todt as UN special envoy for Road Safety (DG Transport)
- 23 Sep 2015 - Eduard Hulicius - Data related issues and automobile sector (DG Justice)
- 12 Mar 2015 - Commissioner Violeta Bulc - Meeting with FIA (DG Transport)
- 12 Feb 2015 - Kaius Kristian Hedberg Justyna Morek - Connectivity (DG Internal Market)