WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
200,000€ - 299,999€
Lobbyists declared: 0.5 FTE (1)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 12
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Dassault-Aviation conçoit, réalise et vend des matériels aéronautiques et spatiaux.
Aéronautique, Sécurité, Politique étrangère et de défense commune, Politique maritime.
78, quai Marcel Dassault
SAINT-CLOUD CEDEX 92552
Tel: 33 147114000
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Aerospace and Defence Industries Association of Europe (ASD)
Europe et Défense
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission12 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 23 Nov 2020 - Commissioner Thierry Breton - European defence (DG Internal Market)
- 05 Nov 2020 - Gaëlle Michelier - Introductory call to talk aout aviation policy. (DG Transport)
- 01 Apr 2020 - Commissioner Thierry Breton - COVID-19 & impact on the Aeronautic (civil and defence) industry (DG Internal Market)
- 03 May 2018 - Manuel Nobre Goncalves - Aeronautics in FP9 (DG Research)
- 18 Oct 2017 - Commissioner Elżbieta Bieńkowska - Defence (DG Internal Market)
- 18 Oct 2017 - Fabrice Comptour - Defence (DG Internal Market)
- 10 May 2017 - Oliver Rentschler - Meeting on latest developments. (DG External Action)
- 15 Sep 2016 - Oliver Rentschler - Meeting on latest developments. (DG External Action)
- 14 Sep 2016 - Joshua Salsby - Aviation (DG Transport)
- 17 Jun 2016 - Director-General Daniel Calleja Crespo - Courtesy meeting and Circular economy (DG Environment)
- 26 May 2016 - Jocelyn Fajardo - Meeting request for Commissioner (DG Transport)
- 03 May 2016 - Fabrice Comptour - aviation industry (DG Internal Market)