Global Counsel Limited (GC)
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
300,000€ - 399,999€
Lobbyists declared: 3.75 FTE (9)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 3
Meetings with European Commission: 18
Lobbying costs over the years:
Global Counsel Limited (GC)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Global Counsel is a consultancy providing advice on economic, political and regulatory trends.
Policy areas: trade, competition, taxation, energy, infrastructure, digital single market, transport, foreign policy, science, healthcare, financial services, cultural and consumer protection
Welbeck Street, 5
London W1G 9YQ
Tel: 44 203 667 6500
Global Counsel Belgium Sprl Residence Palace Residence Palace
Tel: 32 2 808 5250
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Global Counsel is a registrant with the UK Lobbying Register
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 50000-99999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 25000-49999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 10000-24999 €
European Round Table
Clients generating a turnover of 0-9999 €
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Global Counsel advises clients on EU policy areas.
Meetings with European Commission18 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 28 May 2020 - Commissioner Paolo Gentiloni - participation in a videoconference on the short and long-term impacts of the pandemic in the EU and Italy (DG Economy)
- 12 Dec 2017 - Marlene Madsen - Sustainable finance and Commission's priorities for 2018 (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 21 Nov 2017 - Kai Wynands - CMU (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 21 Nov 2017 - Vice-President Jyrki Katainen - The Future of Europe (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 20 Nov 2017 - Martin Selmayr - Future of Europe (DG Presidency)
- 20 Nov 2017 - Commissioner Pierre Moscovici - Meeting to discuss current priorities in the area of corporate taxation. (DG Economics & Tax)
- 26 Feb 2016 - Edward Bannerman - Commission's economic agenda (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 26 Feb 2016 - Vice-President Jyrki Katainen - Commission's economic agenda (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 16 Jun 2015 - Clara Martinez Alberola Martin Selmayr Telmo Baltazar Sandra Kramer - Working dinner with Lord Mandelson (DG Presidency)
- 16 Jun 2015 - Commissioner Jonathan Hill - Informal discussion on future challenges for Europe (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 16 Jun 2015 - Secretary-General Catherine Day - General EU Affairs (DG Secretariat-General)
- 02 Dec 2014 - Ditte Juul Jørgensen - An informal discussion on future challenges for Europe (DG Competition)
- 02 Dec 2014 - Peter Power - Informal discussion on future challenges for Europe (DG Trade)
- 02 Dec 2014 - Paulina Dejmek Hack - Future challenges for Europe (DG Presidency)
- 02 Dec 2014 - Director-General Jonathan Faull - Future Challenges for Europe (DG Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union)
- 02 Dec 2014 - Martin Selmayr Richard Szostak - Communication Challenges (DG Presidency)
- 02 Dec 2014 - Matthew Baldwin - An informal discussion on future challenges for Europ (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 02 Dec 2014 - Edward Bannerman - Future challenges for Europe (DG Jobs & Growth)