WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
300,000€ - 399,999€
Lobbyists declared: 2 FTE (4)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 1
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
PlusValue is a social business that dynamically combines research, experimentation, consultancy and policy activities to create societal value in public goods. Our main activities are:
1) Knowledge: Initiate independent research and experiment with new solutions; Harness stakeholders and evidence combining different expertise and techniques; Move beyond state-of-the-art and explore original paths leading to new markets.
2) Consultancy: Conduct syndicated research focusing on impact measurement and strategy; Bespoke advice on integrated and sustainable social impact investment strategy for public, private, and non-profit sectors; Advise on European strategy and internationalisation (EU funding, policy and partnerships); Support in fundraising (public/private donor/investors) as part of strategy consulting service.
3) Policy: Evidence-based policy; Policy change in the social impact agenda; Change terms of public debate on public value creation; Creation of new narratives; Capitalise on new tech to harness public engagement; Targeting EU, national and local governments.
- Horizon 2020: EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation. - ICT-Enabled Public Sector Innovation in Horizon 2020. - Collective Awareness Platforms for Sustainability and Social Innovation (CAPS). - EU Social Investment Package for growth and social cohesion (SIP) and modernisation of social protection systems towards a social investment approach. - EU Programme for Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI). - Social Business Initiative - Stimulating Digital Entrepreneurship (DG Growth) - European Venture Capital Funds (EuVECA) and European Social Entrepreneurship Funds (EuSEF).
9 Perseverance Works Kingsland Road Kingsland Road
London E2 8DD,
Tel: 44 7427872226
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Full specified budget
View the full specified budget for this organisation on the Transparency Register website.
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission1 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 28 Aug 2017 - Florentine Hopmeier - Impact investment and opportunities under the Investment Plan for Europe (DG Jobs & Growth)