Allied for Startups asbl (AFS)
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
100,000€ - 199,999€
Lobbyists declared: 3 FTE (4)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 9
Lobbying costs over the years:
Allied for Startups asbl (AFS)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Allied for Startups is the policy voice of startups in the EU and worldwide.
The organisation seeks to promote entrepreneurship and startups in industry and commerce, and to advance education and science by encouraging and growing entrepreneurship, and in particular digital entrepreneurship.
The organisation works on a global network basis whereby its members are themselves regional and national trade associations, charities and not for profit organisations representing and supporting startups, entrepreneurs, investors, charities, and advocacy organisations.
The main goals of the organisation are:
1) The conduct of research and provision of education
2) Building and maintaining a global network of startups, entrepreneurs, investors, charities, and advocacy organisations
(3) Raising awareness of, and creating a worldwide consensus on, entrepreneurship
(4) Decreasing the barriers to innovation
(5) Seeking to create consensus on policies that can positively impact (...)
Digital Single Market Startup Europe Innovation Entrepreneurship Privacy Digital Services Act Digital Health E-Health Digital Therapeutics Data Policies EU Copyright reform Artificial Intelligence Taxation Digital Trade Distributed Ledger Technologies ICOs Online Platforms
Tel: 32 484434541
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Full specified budget
View the full specified budget for this organisation on the Transparency Register website.
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
eHealth Stakeholder Group#E02769#http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=2769 #Member #C#SMEs, Other
Intergroups (European Parliament)
European Internet Forum
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission9 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 26 Mar 2020 - Marie Frenay Daniel Braun - Artificial intelligence (DG Values and Transparency)
- 12 Apr 2018 - Keith Sequeira - Start-ups and Innovation (DG Research)
- 26 Jan 2018 - Stig Joergen Gren - DSM general, copyright, ePrivacy (DG Digital Single Market)
- 21 Sep 2016 - Daniel Braun - Data protection (DG Justice)
- 18 Apr 2016 - Stig Joergen Gren - Platforms (DG Digital Single Market)
- 18 Feb 2016 - Stig Joergen Gren - DSM, startups (DG Digital Single Market)
- 16 Feb 2016 - Kilian Gross - DSM (DG Digital Economy)
- 05 Feb 2016 - Juhan Lepassaar - DSM (DG Digital Single Market)
- 09 Dec 2015 - Stig Joergen Gren - DSM (DG Digital Single Market)