WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
800,000€ - 899,999€
Lobbyists declared: 18.25 FTE (19)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 15
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
EPPA is a specialised management consultancy which creates value for its clients by helping them to manage the risks and opportunities arising from the ever changing European political, regulatory and socio-economic landscape.
Established in 1987, EPPA is a respected multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural consultancy with a pan-European reach. Our impressive track record in resolving major challenges related to public policy, regulatory affairs and societal issues is founded upon our in-depth knowledge, understanding and appreciation of European policy drivers and their interface with national political systems.
Our unique approach, which respects European political tradition rather than try to impose an imported lobbying model, is so successful because we focus on creating a constructive dialogue with policy-makers; a dialogue that is cognisant of Europe’s rich cultural diversity.
Be it for public policy, regulatory affairs or compliance we are specialists in inst (...)
-REACH -Biocidal products regulation -Plant protection products regulation -Tobacco products directive -Economic partnership agreements -Agricultural common market organisation regulation -RoHS -Energy policy -EU Trade policy -Transatlantic Trade & Investment Partnership
Place du Luxembourg, 2-3
Tel: 32 2 735 82 30
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Eduardo Mulas Fernandez,
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
- American Chamber of Commerce to the European Union (AmCham EU)
- European Policy Centre (EPC)
- Society of European Affairs Professionals (SEAP)
- Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS)
-High Level Group on Innovation Policy Management
-British Chamber of Commerce to the EU
-Spanish Chamber of Commerce to the EU
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 500000-599999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 200000-299999 €
Sumitomo Chemical Agro Europe SAS
Clients generating a turnover of 100000-199999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 50000-99999 €
Janssen Vaccines & prevention
Clients generating a turnover of 25000-49999 €
Sumi Agro Europe Ltd
Clients generating a turnover of 10000-24999 €
National Instruments Hungary
Arch Timber Protection
Animal Health Europe
Ville de Strasbourg
Clients generating a turnover of 0-9999 €
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Commission expert group accompanying future substance reviews under Directive 2011/65/EU (Restriction of certain Hazardous Substances in electrical and electronic equipment; Recast Directive = RoHS 2)#E03063#http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=3063 #Member #C#Industry
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
EPPA’s activities for its clients cover advice and practical support in a number of EU policy areas, including chemicals, environment, agro-food, consumers, health, trade, animal welfare, transport, energy and competition policy. We equally advice on horizontal issues such as public and corporate governance innovation, better and smart regulation and stakeholder involvement in EU policy and regulatory processes. For more information on what we do and how we do it please consult www.eppa.com.
Meetings with European Commission15 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 09 Aug 2020 - Alejandro Cainzos Michele Piergiovanni - To discuss security markets (DG A Europe Fit for the Digital Age)
- 03 Apr 2018 - Carl-Christian Buhr - Meeting with Mr S. Schepers who was representing the High Level Group on Innovation Policy Management - The work of the independent tripartite HLG on Innovation Policy Management (HLG) in particular the reduction of the innovation gap between old and new Member States (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 02 Mar 2018 - Marika Lautso-Mousnier - Crop protection industry and the Regulation 1107/2009 on the approval of active substances in the field of crop protection (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 05 Jul 2017 - Nathalie Chaze - Approval of pesticides (DG Health)
- 23 Nov 2016 - Dermot Ryan - • introduce the company to you but also to discuss the regulatory framework of plant protection products and more broadly the role of these products in sustainable agriculture in the EU while ensuring a high level of protection of human and animal health and the environment (DG Trade)
- 12 Oct 2016 - Tom Tynan - Fertilisers (DG Trade)
- 12 Oct 2016 - Tom Tynan - Business discussion (DG Trade)
- 06 Jul 2016 - Nathalie Chaze - Plant protection products, Biocides regulations (DG Health)
- 16 Nov 2015 - Tom Tynan - Business discussion (DG Trade)
- 16 Sep 2015 - Nathalie Chaze - Health, competitiveness and better regulation (DG Health)
- 18 Jun 2015 - Patricia Reilly - Innovation policy (DG Education)
- 06 May 2015 - Nathalie Chaze - Endocrine disruptors and the definition of the concept of Negligible exposure within the regulation of Plant Protection products (DG Health)
- 21 Apr 2015 - Rolf Carsten Bermig - Intro meeting (DG Internal Market)
- 30 Mar 2015 - Tom Tynan - Presentation of EPPA SA. Endocrine Disruptor criteria, Expected review of neonicotinoids of the restrictions for these pesticides (DG Trade)
- 09 Dec 2014 - Director-General Robert-Jan Smits - Blueprint HLG (DG Research and Innovation)