WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
100,000€ - 199,999€
Lobbyists declared: 1.5 FTE (3)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 9
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Assistance des clients du cabinet dans la compréhension de la règlementation européenne.
Politique de concurrence Politique Commerce international Marché intérieur
4-6 avenue d'Alsace
Paris La Défense cedex 92982,
Tel: 33 146243030
81 avenue Louise
Tel: 32 28949250
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 0-9999 €
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission9 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 08 Jun 2018 - Carl-Christian Buhr - Evolution of the Public Sector Information directive (DG Digital Economy)
- 08 Jun 2018 - Jocelyn Fajardo - Transport issues (DG Transport)
- 09 Mar 2018 - Nathalie Chaze - French regulation on Ciders (DG Health)
- 19 Oct 2016 - Director-General Stephen Quest - Exchange of views (DG Taxation and Customs Union)
- 26 May 2016 - Tomasz Husak Agnieszka Drzewoska - Politique du transport (DG Internal Market)
- 26 May 2016 - Telmo Baltazar - Politique du Transport (DG Presidency)
- 11 May 2016 - Nathalie Chaze - European reference networks (DG Health)
- 27 Jan 2016 - Eduard Hulicius Renate Nikolay - Product safety - lighters (DG Justice)
- 03 Jul 2015 - Maria Asenius Nele Eichhorn - Anti-dumping case (DG Trade)