Plastics Recyclers Europe (PRE)
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
50,000€ - 99,999€
Lobbyists declared: 3.25 FTE (4)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 8
Lobbying costs over the years:
Plastics Recyclers Europe (PRE)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
We focus on the promotion of plastics recycling and the creation of conditions which enable profitable and sustainable business.
Environment, waste, chemical, trade and plastics legislations affecting the plastics recycling industry.
Av de Broqueville 12
Tel: 32 02 786 39 08
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Competent Authorities expert group for Regulation (EU) 2019/1021 on Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs)#E01656#https://ec.europa.eu/transparency/expert-groups-register/screen/expert-groups/consult?groupID=1656 #Observer #C#Industry#Expert Group on the exchange of information on Best Available Techniques related to industrial emissions (IED Article 13 Forum)#E02611#https://ec.europa.eu/transparency/expert-groups-register/screen/expert-groups/consult?groupID=2611 #Member #C#Industry#European Union Eco-labelling Board#E00374#https://ec.europa.eu/transparency/expert-groups-register/screen/expert-groups/consult?groupID=374 #Member #C#Industry, SMEs
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission8 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 22 Jul 2020 - Commissioner Virginijus Sinkevičius - To discuss Circular Economy Action Plan, in particular issues and future initiatives related to plastic recycling. (DG Environment, Oceans and Fisheries)
- 22 Jul 2020 - Rozalina Petrova - To discuss Circular Economy Action Plan, in particular issues and future initiatives related to plastic recycling. (DG Environment, Oceans and Fisheries)
- 25 Feb 2015 - Heidi Jern - Circular Economy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 25 Feb 2015 - Aurore Maillet - Circular Economy (DG Environment)
- 25 Feb 2015 - Rolf Carsten Bermig - Circular Economy package (DG Internal Market)
- 25 Feb 2015 - Rolf Carsten Bermig - Introductory meeting (DG Internal Market)
- 24 Feb 2015 - Director-General Karl-Friedrich Falkenberg - Meeting with Antonino Furfari - Plastics recyclers Europe on Circular Economy Plastics Recycling (DG Environment)
- 12 Jan 2015 - Aurore Maillet - Circular Economy (DG Environment)