Warning! LobbyFacts is temporarily only showing data up to 19 September 2021. This is because from 20 September, the EU lobby register changed format and the register's secretariat is no longer providing complete and reliable daily data updates which LobbyFacts uses to keep up to date. This temporary problem has not affected LobbyFacts' archive facility, but for today's lobby data, please check the original EU lobby register. We hope the secretariat will remedy this soon, enabling us to launch a new improved and faster version of LobbyFacts.
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
900,000€ - 999,999€
Lobbyists declared: 3 FTE (4)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 1
Meetings with European Commission: 12
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Air France-KLM is a world leader in air transport.
A global group with a strong European base, Air France-KLM’s main areas of business are passenger transport, cargo transport and aeronautical maintenance.
Environment Air Traffic Management efficiency Taxes Airport charges Consumer protection Fair competition Social issues
2 rue Robert Esnault-Pelterie
Tel: 33 1 41 56 56 56
Avenue Louise 523
Tel: 32 25414183
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Airlines for Europe (A4E)
International Air Transport Association (IATA)
European Regions Airline Association (ERA)
Airline Coordination Platform (ACP)
Europeans for Fair Competition (E4FC)
Société Air France
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Consultative Forum on EU External Aviation Policy#E03519#http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=3519 #Member #C#Industry
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission12 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 22 Nov 2021 - Commissioner Didier Reynders - EU Digital COVID Certificate, travel restrictions (DG Justice)
- 22 Nov 2021 - Joachim Herrmann - EU Digital COVID Certificate, travel restrictions (DG Justice)
- 31 Mar 2021 - Daniel Mes Stefanie Hiesinger Diederik Samsom - ReFuel / EU ETS (DG European Green Deal)
- 26 Feb 2021 - Walter Goetz Gaëlle Michelier - Presentation of the situation of AF-KLM group. (DG Transport)
- 04 Feb 2021 - Gaëlle Michelier - Meeting to prepare a future call. (DG Transport)
- 12 Oct 2020 - Walter Goetz Gaëlle Michelier - Meeting to discuss the major challenges facing European airlines in the current crisis. (DG Transport)
- 28 May 2020 - Gaëlle Michelier - Meeting to discuss post COVID in aviation (DG Transport)
- 23 May 2019 - Director-General Joost Korte - Meeting with Michiel Laumans, Coordinator International Affairs Air France/KLM, to discuss the membership of the SDC in Aviation (DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion)
- 01 Feb 2018 - Joshua Salsby - Aviation issues (DG Transport)
- 16 Jun 2017 - Commissioner Violeta Bulc - Meeting with Mr Janaillac, CEO of Air France KLM Group and Mr Elbers, CEO of KLM on competition and aviation (DG Transport)
- 16 Jun 2017 - Joshua Salsby - Meeting with Mr Janaillac, CEO of Air France KLM Group and Mr Elbers, CEO of KLM on competition and aviation (DG Transport)
- 18 Apr 2017 - Head of Task Force Michel Barnier - Meeting with the Task Force for the Preparation and Conduct of the Negotiations with the United Kingdom under Article 50 TEU (DG Task Force for Relations with the United Kingdom)