Tetra Pak Group
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
300,000€ - 399,999€
Lobbyists declared: 1.75 FTE (4)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 4
Meetings with European Commission: 19
Lobbying costs over the years:
Tetra Pak Group
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Tetra Pak is a world leader in providing solutions for the processing, packaging and distribution of food and beverages, designed to optimise the use of resources. With headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, it employs more than 24.000 people worldwide and is active in over 170 countries. Tetra Pak belongs to Tetra Laval, a private industrial group.
Its Corporate Public Affairs Office in Brussels maintains a dialogue with EU policy stakeholders and represents the company in European and International associations.
Circular Economy Climate Biodiversity and Forestry Packaging and waste policies Plastics Strategy Bio-economy and renewables Food and product safety General food laws Consumer information Digitalisation Sustainable development
Avenue Général Guisan, 70
Tel: 4121 7292111
14-16 Rue des Deux Eglises
Tel: 32 2 230 01 28
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
ACE – Alliance for Beverage Cartons & the Environment
EUROPEAN BIOPLASTICS - The European association of the bioplastics industry
EUROPEN – The European Organisation for Packaging and the Environment
SEAP – Society of European Affairs Professionals
A.I.J.N. - European Fruit Juice Association
CGF- The Consumer Goods Forum
EMF- Ellen Mc Arthur Foundation
FSC (Forest Stewardship Council)
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
CLIMATE CHANGE, SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AND BIODIVERSITY
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission19 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 08 Jan 2020 - Director-General Daniel Calleja Crespo - European Green Deal and Circular Economy Strategy 2.0 (DG Environment)
- 20 Jun 2019 - Miguel Ceballos Baron - Trade relations with Colombia (DG Trade)
- 30 Nov 2018 - Director-General Daniel Calleja Crespo - Circular Economy (DG Environment)
- 06 Jul 2018 - Director-General Daniel Calleja Crespo - Single Use Plastics (DG Environment)
- 16 Feb 2018 - Aurore Maillet - Circular Economy. Plastics Strategy (DG Environment)
- 14 Sep 2017 - Nils Behrndt - External Investment Plan (DG Development)
- 28 Jun 2017 - Nils Behrndt - External Investment Plan (DG Development)
- 01 Jun 2017 - Grzegorz Radziejewski - Circular economy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 30 Nov 2016 - Grzegorz Radziejewski - Circular Economy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 30 Nov 2016 - Vice-President Jyrki Katainen - Circular Economy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 18 Nov 2015 - Commissioner Phil Hogan - Agriculture (DG Trade)
- 18 Nov 2015 - Maria Da Graca Carvalho - Circular Economy (DG Research)
- 18 Nov 2015 - Nathalie Chaze Marco Valletta - Standardisation of food contact materials (DG Health)
- 11 May 2015 - Miguel Ceballos Baron - Dairy sector in China (DG Trade)
- 06 Mar 2015 - Rolf Carsten Bermig - Introductory meeting (DG Internal Market)
- 27 Feb 2015 - Heidi Jern - Circular Economy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 02 Dec 2014 - Rolf Carsten Bermig - Meeting with Dennis Jönsson - Chief Executive and President - on Circular Economy policy (DG Internal Market)
- 02 Dec 2014 - Juho Romakkaniemi - Waste legislation (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 02 Dec 2014 - Nils Behrndt - Issues pertaining to EU’s development policy, in particular the post-2015 development framework (DG Development)