European Retail Round Table (ERRT)
This representative is currently not registered.
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
200,000€ - 299,999€
Lobbyists declared: 2 FTE (2)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 2
Meetings with European Commission: 17
Lobbying costs over the years:
European Retail Round Table (ERRT)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
The European Retail Round Table (ERRT) brings together the CEOs of Europe’s leading international retail companies. They share their collective experience and ideas with policy makers in view of giving Europe’s consumers better access to the benefits of the Single Market, and to enable delivery of a more sustainable consumption model.
ERRT engages proactively with policy makers in view of promoting greater retail awareness, in full synergy with other sector organisations.
ERRT’s contributions are always based on retailers’ unique understanding of consumer preferences and thus aim to promote European public policy that ultimately delivers the best possible outcomes for consumers throughout Europe.
Single Market strategy Digital Single Market Circular Economy package Plastics strategy Supply chain matters
Square de Meeûs, 35
Tel: 32 28084870
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
BIAC (Business at OECD)
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
High Level Forum for a Better Functioning Food Supply Chain#E03337 #http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=3337 #Member #C#Commission's Expert Group on Sustainable Consumption and Production#E00470 #http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=470 #Member #C#Environmental Footprint transition phase
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission17 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 05 Jun 2019 - Sebastien Paquot - Sustainable Retail (DG Environment)
- 29 Jan 2018 - Vice-President Jyrki Katainen - Food Value Chain (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 29 Jan 2018 - Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis - Possible EU legislation on trading practices in the Pet welfare (DG Health)
- 29 Jan 2018 - Marco Valletta - Possible EU legislation on trading practices in the Pet welfare (DG Health)
- 15 Nov 2016 - Marco Valletta - Food waste (DG Health)
- 15 Nov 2016 - Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis - Food waste (DG Health)
- 17 May 2016 - Vivian Loonela - e-Commerce package (DG Digital Single Market)
- 17 May 2016 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - e-Commerce package (DG Digital Single Market)
- 17 Feb 2016 - Grzegorz Radziejewski - circular economy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 17 Feb 2016 - Aurore Maillet - Circular Economy (DG Environment)
- 01 Feb 2016 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - Geo-blocking, parcel delivery (DG Digital Single Market)
- 01 Feb 2016 - Kamila Kloc Vivian Loonela - Geo-blocking, parcel delivery (DG Digital Single Market)
- 20 Oct 2015 - Maria Asenius Christian Burgsmueller - Informed about ERRT and extended invitation to the Commissioner (DG Trade)
- 29 May 2015 - Grzegorz Radziejewski - Single Market (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 29 May 2015 - Vice-President Jyrki Katainen - Single Market (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 26 May 2015 - Grzegorz Radziejewski - Single Market (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 18 May 2015 - Shane Sutherland - Food Supply (DG Trade)