WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
1,000,000€ - 1,249,999€
Lobbyists declared: 3 FTE (6)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 8
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Natixis is the international corporate and investment banking, asset management, insurance and payment arm of Group BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France.
For more information refer to our website www.natixis.com or to www.groupebpce.com
Capital market union & Banking market union, Sustainable finance (taxonomy, SFDR, NFRD, EU strategy, corporate & gouvernance, due diligence), Brexit, Market infrastructure & EMIR regulation, Specialized lending, MIFID/MIFIR, MAR/MAD, PRIIPS, Benchmark regulation, Solvency II, Prospectus, AIFM/UCITs, digital (IA, data),crypto assets & crypto money, cybersecurity, payments, AML, CRR3, CSDR
30 av Pierre Mendes France
Tel: 33 158552941
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
A couple of employees are representing less than 25%
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
ESBG & EACB (via BPCE), EBF through FBF, EFAMA (via Natixis Investment Management), Insurance Europe through FFA (via Natixis Assurances), AFEP, AMAFI, AFME, ISDA, ICMA, ACI France, AFTI, UK Finance, FBF, Confrontation Europe, Paris Europlace including F4T
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission8 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 27 Apr 2021 - Andrea Beltramello - Sustainable Finance (DG An Economy that Works for People)
- 27 Apr 2021 - Director-General John Berrigan - MiFIR, EU/UK regulatory and Secondary market liquidity (DG Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union)
- 09 Mar 2021 - Andrea Beltramello - Basel III (DG An Economy that Works for People)
- 10 Feb 2021 - Tommy De Temmerman - Basel III (DG Financial services, financial stability and Capital Markets Union)
- 10 Jul 2020 - Commissioner Kadri Simson - Exchange of views on energy system integration and hydrogen strategies. (DG Energy)
- 10 Jul 2020 - Stefano Grassi Laure Chapuis-Kombos - Exchange of views on energy system integration and hydrogen strategies. (DG Energy)
- 08 Nov 2018 - Nathalie De Basaldua Lemarchand - EU financial services proposals, currently being negotiated, which affect the asset management business globally. (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 08 Nov 2018 - Andrea Beltramello - EU financial services proposals, currently being negotiated, which affect the asset management business globally. (DG Euro & Financial Markets)