WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
2,500,000€ - 2,749,000€
Lobbyists declared: 8.5 FTE (34)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 30
Meetings with European Commission: 12
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
APCO Worldwide is a global communication consultancy specializing in building relationships with an organization's key stakeholders. These relationships are critical to the full range of challenges our clients face.
We believe an organization's reputation is the culmination of how such challenges are managed. In the end, this work builds and protects an organization's value and the value of its products and services.
It is our goal to be a trusted partner of choice and help create this value – by pushing the boundaries of communication and providing global service, culture by culture.
APCO is offering a range of services in the domain of professional public affairs, going from monitoring, plicy analysis, strategid advice and support on media relations and events. Our clients are mainly centralized in the sectors of Energy, Services to Government, Competition, Healthcare, ICT, Telecoms,Transport, FMCG and financial services.
1299 Pennsylvania Ave, N.W. Suite 300 Suite 300
Washington, DC 20004,
Tel: 1 202 778 1000
47, rue Montoyer
Tel: 32 26459811
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
EPACA, BritCham, AmChamEU, Friends of Europe, Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), European Policy Centre (EPC)
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 300000-399999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 200000-299999 €
American Express Services Europe
Clients generating a turnover of 100000-199999 €
Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC Europe)
Teollisuuden Voima Oyj (TVO)
Clients generating a turnover of 50000-99999 €
Palo Alto Networks
Clients generating a turnover of 25000-49999 €
Glaxo Smith Kline
Hitomi Financial Limited
International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Clients generating a turnover of 10000-24999 €
European Copper Institute
Fondazione Milano per Expo
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care
Polskie Górnictwo Naftowe i Gazownictwo (PGNiG SA)
SCA Hygiene Products
Clients generating a turnover of 0-9999 €
Cloburn Quarry Company
Comité Départemental des Pêches et Elevages Marins du Morbihan
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Ministry of Culture and Information, Saudi Arabia
Sports Rights Owners Coalition
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
APCO Worldwide's multinational and experienced team based in Brussels advises clients on developments with the instititions of the European Union across wide spectrum of issues and policy areas.
Meetings with European Commission12 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 14 Sep 2018 - Director-General Henrik Hololei - developments in the railway sector (DG Mobility and Transport)
- 20 Feb 2018 - Commissioner Mariya Gabriel - Copyright, TDM directive (DG Digital Economy)
- 04 Dec 2017 - Alina-Stefania Ujupan - connected mobility package (DG Digital Economy)
- 07 Nov 2017 - Paulina Dejmek Hack - Lunch-Roundtable on EU/US regulatory corporations (DG Presidency)
- 27 Jan 2017 - Michael Hager - Digital Health (DG Digital Economy)
- 23 Nov 2016 - Elina Melngaile - Retail Financial Services and FinTech (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 28 Jan 2016 - Jocelyn Fajardo - Road package (DG Transport)
- 22 May 2015 - Hanna Hinrikus - Digital Skills (DG Digital Single Market)
- 08 Apr 2015 - Anna Vezyroglou - Economic developments and rule of law in Serbia (DG External Action)
- 23 Mar 2015 - Matej Zakonjsek - Transport (DG Transport)
- 06 Feb 2015 - Grzegorz Radziejewski - Investment Initiative (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 02 Feb 2015 - Matej Zakonjsek - Aviation Strategy (DG Transport)