WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
2,500,000€ - 2,749,000€
Lobbyists declared: 40 FTE (40)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 13
Meetings with European Commission: 15
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
APCO Worldwide is a global communication consultancy specializing in building relationships with an organization's key stakeholders. These relationships are critical to the full range of challenges our clients face.
We believe an organization's reputation is the culmination of how such challenges are managed. In the end, this work builds and protects an organization's value and the value of its products and services.
It is our goal to be a trusted partner of choice and help create this value – by pushing the boundaries of communication and providing global service, culture by culture.
APCO is offering a range of services in the domain of professional public affairs, going from monitoring, plicy analysis, strategid advice and support on media relations and events. Our clients are mainly centralized in the sectors of Energy, Services to Government, Competition, Healthcare, ICT, Telecoms,Transport, FMCG and financial services.
1299 Pennsylvania Ave, N.W. Suite 300 Suite 300
Washington, DC 20004
Tel: 1 202 778 1000
47, rue Montoyer
Tel: 32 26459811
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
EPACA, BritCham, AmChamEU, Friends of Europe, Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), European Policy Centre (EPC)
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 400000-499999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 300000-399999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 200000-299999 €
Costa Crociere SPA
Entreprise Rent-A-Car UK Limited
Clients generating a turnover of 100000-199999 €
American express Services Europe Limited
DTCC Europe ltd.
Union of International Hauliers
Clients generating a turnover of 50000-99999 €
Match Group Europe
Palo Alto Networks Ltd
The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International
VMware International Limited
Auto Care Association
Oral Health Platform
F. Hoffmann La Roche LTD
International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Blockchain for Europe
Clients generating a turnover of 25000-49999 €
International Copper Association
Clients generating a turnover of 10000-24999 €
Oculus VR, LLC
Johnson & Johnson
Republic of Somaliland
Clients generating a turnover of 0-9999 €
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
WMLC Services International
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
APCO Worldwide's multinational and experienced team based in Brussels advises clients on developments with the instititions of the European Union across wide spectrum of issues and policy areas.
Meetings with European Commission15 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 22 May 2019 - Kaius Kristian Hedberg - industrial policy (DG Internal Market)
- 14 May 2019 - Xavier Coget Grzegorz Radziejewski - Future industrial policy in the EU (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 29 Apr 2019 - Eric Peters - online platforms, illegal content (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 14 Sep 2018 - Director-General Henrik Hololei - developments in the railway sector (DG Mobility and Transport)
- 20 Feb 2018 - Commissioner Mariya Gabriel - Copyright, TDM directive (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 04 Dec 2017 - Alina-Stefania Ujupan - connected mobility package (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 07 Nov 2017 - Paulina Dejmek Hack - Lunch-Roundtable on EU/US regulatory corporations (DG Presidency)
- 27 Jan 2017 - Michael Hager - Digital Health (DG Digital Economy)
- 23 Nov 2016 - Elina Melngaile - Retail Financial Services and FinTech (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 28 Jan 2016 - Jocelyn Fajardo - Road package (DG Transport)
- 22 May 2015 - Hanna Hinrikus - Digital Skills (DG Digital Single Market)
- 08 Apr 2015 - Anna Vezyroglou - Economic developments and rule of law in Serbia (DG External Action)
- 23 Mar 2015 - Matej Zakonjsek - Transport (DG Transport)
- 06 Feb 2015 - Grzegorz Radziejewski - Investment Initiative (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 02 Feb 2015 - Matej Zakonjsek - Aviation Strategy (DG Transport)