Conference of Peripheral Maritime Regions (CRPM) (CRPM - CPMR)
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
1,000,000€ - 1,249,999€
Lobbyists declared: 13 FTE (13)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 4
Meetings with European Commission: 18
Lobbying costs over the years:
Conference of Peripheral Maritime Regions (CRPM) (CRPM - CPMR)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Tackling the disadvantages encountered by Europe's periphery , Promoting territorial cohesion in EU policies, Promoting Europe's maritime dimension, Exploiting the benefits of being close to European citizens, Making the voice of the regions heard in a global world.
Politique de cohésion, Politique maritime intégrée, accessibilité transports, Energie et climat, Coopération externe, migrations
Rue Saint-Martin, 6
Tel: 33 299354050
Rond-Point Schuman 14
Tel: 32 26121700
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
la CRPM a environ 25 salariés qui travaillent directement ou indirectement pour les thèmes repris au point 9. Activités couvertes par le registre.
Cependant seuls 13 salariés ont un titre d'accès au Parlement Européen et 8 salariés travaillent dans nos bureaux de Bruxelles.
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Full specified budget
View the full specified budget for this organisation on the Transparency Register website.
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Structured Dialogue with European Structural and Investment Funds' partners group of experts#E03226 #http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=3226 #Member #C#Skills development and careers in the blue economy#E03399 #http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=3399 #Member #C#Commission Expert Group on Strategic Coordination for the Marine Strategy Framework Directive (2008/56/EC)#E02550 #http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=2550 #Observer #C
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Conference of Peripheral Maritime Regions of Europe – CRPM/CPMR Not just an interest group, but a think tank for Europe… The Conference of Peripheral Maritime Regions of Europe (CPMR - www.crpm.org) brings together 150 regions and it campaigns in favour of a more balanced development of the European territory. In its dealings with EU institutions and national governments the CPMR has, since 1973, been targeting its action towards ensuring the needs and interests of its territories are taken into account in respect of policies with a high territorial impact, e.g. EU regional policy, maritime policy, sustainable development, transport and spatial planning, fisheries, the environment, agriculture and rural development, research and innovation, energy, climate change, migrations and tourism. In order to foster regional development and territorial cohesion in Europe, the association also acts as an incubator for cooperation projects between its members. The CPMR is sub-divided into 6 Geographical Commissions centred on the Union’s seas (Islands, Atlantic, Inter-Mediterranean, Baltic, North Sea, Balkan/Black Sea) and, as such, initiates and facilitates cooperation projects between the regions on shared issues of concern. www.crpm.org
Meetings with European Commission18 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 19 Dec 2018 - Chief Negotiator Michel Barnier - Meeting with the Task Force for the Preparation and Conduct of the Negotiations with the United Kingdom under Article 50 TEU (DG Taskforce on Article 50 negotiations with the United Kingdom)
- 07 Dec 2018 - Director-General Dominique Ristori - les opportunités et le potentiel des îles dans le contexte de la transition énergétique et l'importance de synergies de tous les acteurs (DG Energy)
- 02 Jul 2018 - Director-General Marc Lemaître - Paquet législatif Cohésion post-2020 (DG Regional Policy)
- 25 Jun 2018 - Director-General Dominique Ristori - clean energy transition (DG Energy)
- 10 Jan 2018 - Andras Inotai - ocean governance, our ocean conference 2017, blue growth (DG Environment)
- 05 Jul 2017 - Friedrich-Nikolaus Von Peter Alessandro CARANO - Motorways of the Sea policy (DG Transport)
- 26 Apr 2017 - Andras Inotai - Blue Growth (DG Environment)
- 26 Apr 2017 - Andras Inotai - future of europe, blue economy (DG Environment)
- 22 Mar 2017 - Jocelyn Fajardo - Maritime issues (DG Transport)
- 15 Mar 2017 - Head of the EPSC Ann Mettler - Future of Europe (DG European Political Strategy Centre)
- 16 Feb 2017 - Director-General Marc Lemaître - L'avenir de la politique régionale post-2020 (DG Regional Policy)
- 10 Nov 2016 - Director-General Marc Lemaître - Future of cohesion policy and shared priorities of DG REGIO and the CPMR (DG Regional Policy)
- 25 Aug 2016 - Juho Romakkaniemi - European Fund for Strategic Investments (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 17 Mar 2016 - Director-General Henrik Hololei - TEN-T and CEF (DG Mobility and Transport)
- 25 Nov 2015 - Director-General Walter Deffaa - Conclusions on Cohesion Policy of 43rd General Assembly - post 2020 Cohesion Policy (DG Regional Policy)
- 11 Feb 2015 - Desiree Oen - Transport policy - TEN-T- CEF (DG Transport)
- 04 Feb 2015 - Commissioner Karmenu Vella - Blue growth, regional maritime strategies, environmental liability (DG Environment)
- 12 Jan 2015 - Aurore Maillet Andras Inotai - Sustainable blue growth in maritime regions (DG Environment)