WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
100,000€ - 199,999€
Lobbyists declared: 1.5 FTE (5)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 14
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Proximus Group is a telecommunication & ICT company operating in the Belgian and international markets, providing services to residential, enterprise and public customers. Proximus is the leading provider of telephony, internet, television and network-based ICT services in Belgium through its Proximus and Scarlet brands.
Proximus is active in Luxembourg through its affiliates Telindus Luxembourg for ICT and Tango for telecom. In the Netherlands Proximus offers ICT services through Telindus Netherlands. BICS is its affiliate responsible for its international carrier services. Its complementary brands meet the demands of a wide range of customers.
Proximus’ ambition is to become a digital service provider, connecting everyone and everything so people live better and work smarter. Through its best-quality integrated fixed and mobile networks, it provide access anywhere and anytime to digital services and easy-to-use solutions, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia cont (...)
Digital Single market Connected package Data protection & privacy Data retention Competition law Media policies Internet governance Numbering, messaging & addressing Radio spectrum policy Next generation networks Fraud control Digital agenda Copyright e-commerce USO Energy Sustainability
boulevard du Roi Albert II, 27
Tel: 32 22024111
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission14 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 02 Dec 2019 - Executive Vice-President Margrethe Vestager - Meeting with CEOs in the Telecom sector (DG A Europe Fit for the Digital Age)
- 19 Sep 2018 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - e-privacy (DG Digital Single Market)
- 19 Sep 2018 - Laure Chapuis-Kombos - e-privacy (DG Digital Single Market)
- 19 Jun 2018 - Commissioner Mariya Gabriel - Belgian telecom market (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 03 May 2018 - Director-General Roberto Viola - Belgian broadband market analysis (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)
- 26 Feb 2018 - Juhan Lepassaar Kamila Kloc - Code, ePrivacy, Net neutrality (DG Digital Single Market)
- 26 Feb 2018 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - Code, ePrivacy, Net neutrality (DG Digital Single Market)
- 04 May 2017 - Commissioner Günther Oettinger - Telecoms and e-privacy reform (DG Digital Economy)
- 17 Feb 2017 - Acting Director-General Gertrud Ingestad - Sharing insights on upcoming mobile technology trends (DG Informatics)
- 24 Jan 2017 - Commissioner Marianne Thyssen - Digital agenda and new forms of work (DG Employment)
- 13 Dec 2016 - Director-General Roberto Viola - Broadband in Belgium (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)
- 27 Sep 2016 - Kamila Kloc - Working lunch on Telecom reforms and roaming (DG Digital Single Market)
- 27 Sep 2016 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - Working lunch on Telecom reforms and roaming (DG Digital Single Market)
- 03 Feb 2016 - Director-General Roberto Viola - Belgacom International Carrier Services - e-ID (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)