WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
100,000€ - 199,999€
Lobbyists declared: 1.25 FTE (5)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 2
Meetings with European Commission: 13
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Proximus is the leading national provider of telephony, internet, television and network-based ICT services in Belgium. It also operates in the international market via its affiliate BICS.
Its high-quality interconnected fixed and mobile networks offer access anywhere and anytime to digital services and data, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia content.
Proximus is investing in futureproof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations
for sustainable growth. Its aim is to deliver the best customer experience and to simplify the customer journey by offering accessible and easy to use solutions.
Proximus promotes a connected world accessible to all and actively contributes to the economic, social and environmental development of the society in which it operates.
Digital Single market Connected package Data protection & privacy Data retention Competition law Media policies Internet governance Numbering, messaging & addressing Radio spectrum policy Next generation networks Fraud control Digital agenda Copyright e-commerce USO
boulevard du Roi Albert II, 27
Tel: 32 22024111
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission13 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 19 Sep 2018 - Laure Chapuis-Kombos - e-privacy (DG Digital Single Market)
- 19 Sep 2018 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - e-privacy (DG Digital Single Market)
- 19 Jun 2018 - Commissioner Mariya Gabriel - Belgian telecom market (DG Digital Economy)
- 03 May 2018 - Director-General Roberto Viola - Belgian broadband market analysis (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)
- 26 Feb 2018 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - Code, ePrivacy, Net neutrality (DG Digital Single Market)
- 26 Feb 2018 - Juhan Lepassaar Kamila Kloc - Code, ePrivacy, Net neutrality (DG Digital Single Market)
- 04 May 2017 - Commissioner Günther Oettinger - Telecoms and e-privacy reform (DG Digital Economy)
- 17 Feb 2017 - Director-General Gertrud Ingestad - Sharing insights on upcoming mobile technology trends (DG Informatics)
- 24 Jan 2017 - Commissioner Marianne Thyssen - Digital agenda and new forms of work (DG Employment)
- 13 Dec 2016 - Director-General Roberto Viola - Broadband in Belgium (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)
- 01 Jan 1970 - - (DG )
- 01 Jan 1970 - - (DG )
- 03 Feb 2016 - Director-General Roberto Viola - Belgacom International Carrier Services - e-ID (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)