Deloitte Services & Investments
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
200,000€ - 299,999€
Lobbyists declared: 1.75 FTE (5)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 1
Meetings with European Commission: 9
Lobbying costs over the years:
Deloitte Services & Investments
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
(Activities on behalf of Deloitte firms only, not for clients) Accounting and audit, Corporate reporting and governance, Capital Markets Union, Cybersecurity, Data privacy, Data protection, Data economy and Digitalization, Energy, Future of work, Tax
Gateway building Luchthaven National 1 J Luchthaven National 1 J
Tel: 32 26006000
11 Rond-point Robert Schuman
Tel: 32 26394896
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Deloitte Services & Investments NV is a Belgian subsidiary of Deloitte Belgium CVBA which is a Belgian subsidiary of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities (please see www.deloitte.com/about for a more detailed description of DTTL and its member firms).
The legal entities belonging to the Deloitte network in Belgium (“Deloitte in Belgium”) offer value added services in audit, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory services (please see http://www2.deloitte.com/be/en.html for more information).
AECA (American European Community Association, Transatlantic relationship) http://www.aeca.org/
CEPS (Centre for European Policy Studies, think tank) https://www.ceps.eu/
European Contact Group (ECG - EU regulatory working group of six networks)
European Parliamentary Financial Services Forum http://www.epfsf.org/
EPC (European Policy Centre, think tank) http://www.epc.eu/
Friends of Europe (https://www.friendsofeurope.org/)
QED (meeting organiser specialised in EU public affairs events) https://qed.eu/
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Participation to European Commission Stakeholders' meetings on the implementation of the EU audit legislation
Meetings with European Commission9 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 01 Oct 2018 - Director-General Manfred Kraff - Discussion on challenges related to the assessment and audit of large public projects (DG Internal Audit Service)
- 11 Apr 2018 - Elina Melngaile - Audit (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 18 Jan 2018 - Marlene Holzner - Euronews (DG Digital Economy)
- 17 May 2017 - Director-General Jos Delbeke - Sustainability and mobility (DG Climate Action)
- 09 Mar 2017 - Alessandro CARANO - global transport lead and our EMEA lead for Infrastructure and Capital Projects (DG Transport)
- 22 Feb 2016 - Director-General Maarten Verwey - Introductory visit (DG Secretariat-General)
- 08 Jul 2015 - Director-General Daniel Calleja Crespo - Customs Code in the EU (DG Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs)
- 19 May 2015 - Stefaan Hermans Julie Fionda - Employment and EURES (DG Employment)
- 02 Feb 2015 - Director-General Nadia Maria Calvino Santamaria - ABAC Framework Contract (DG Budget)