WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
4,750,000€ - 4,999,999€
Lobbyists declared: 30 FTE (40)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 25
Meetings with European Commission: 19
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm.
Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations. The Teneo team in Brussels work across all key European markets, offering strategic advice to leaders of Europe-based and global corporations.
Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political & policy risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
Teneo’s government and public affairs offering in Brussels and EU Member States provides strategic counsel and tactical execution to the leaders of large and complex businesses on navigating today's volatile geopolitical landscape. Our team of senior specialists have deep expertise in the top policy priorities of the EU.
Our 40-person strong team in Brussels are drawn from politics and government, the corporate world and journalism, NGOs and academia. Our Brussels team examine challenges holistically and have an in-depth understanding of clients' businesses – and have a relentless focus on solving their problems and identifying opportunities.
Agriculture and Rural Development Audiovisual and Media Competition Consumer Affairs Culture Customs Development Economic and Financial Affairs Education Employment and Social Affairs Energy Enlargement Enterprise Environment External Relations Fisheries and Aquaculture Food Safety Foreign and Security Policy and Defence General and Institutional Affairs Home Affairs Information Society Internal Market Public Health Research and Technology Sport Taxation Trade Transport Youth
280 Park Avenue
New York NY 10017,
Tel: 1 2128861600
Rue d'Arlon 25
Tel: 32 23456101
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Teneo Brussels is a member of:
- the American Chamber of Commerce to the EU (AmChamEU)
- the British Chamber of Commerce to the EU (BritCham)
- the Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS)
- the European Policy Centre (EPC)
- the European Public Affairs Consultancies' Association (EPACA).
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 200000-299999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 100000-199999 €
21st Century Fox
Clients generating a turnover of 50000-99999 €
European Hearing Instrument Manufacturers Association
Centre for Democracy and Technology
Antwerp World Diamond Centre
Clients generating a turnover of 25000-49999 €
Leaders in Sustainable Biofuels
ESSA (Sports Betting Integrity)
Clients generating a turnover of 10000-24999 €
Federations of European Food Banks
Clients generating a turnover of 0-9999 €
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission19 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 12 Jul 2018 - Helena Braun - Discussion on single use plastics (DG Better Regulation)
- 19 Feb 2018 - Helena Braun - Discussion on Plastic Strategy and SDGs (DG Better Regulation)
- 02 Feb 2017 - Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete - Energy efficiency, energy performance of building - meeting was organised by Active House Alliance - (DG Climate & Energy)
- 11 Oct 2016 - Shane Sutherland - Bio Fuels (DG Agriculture)
- 11 Oct 2016 - Shane Sutherland - LSB Biomass (DG Agriculture)
- 27 Sep 2016 - Friedrich-Nikolaus Von Peter - digitalisation of transport (DG Transport)
- 21 Jun 2016 - Kaius Kristian Hedberg Rolf Carsten Bermig - End of Life Vehicles Directive (ELV) (DG Internal Market)
- 21 Apr 2016 - Shane Sutherland - Biofuels for Rural Communities (DG Agriculture)
- 21 Apr 2016 - Eduard Hulicius - Speech on Consumer policies and trends (DG Justice)
- 25 Feb 2016 - Tomas Nejdl - Presentation of LinkedIn and the LinkedIn Economic Graph (DG Regional Policy)
- 20 Jan 2016 - Director-General Jos Delbeke - Meeting with Leaders of Sustainable Biofuels - on biofuels (DG Climate Action)
- 20 Jan 2016 - José Mendes Bota - Leaders of Sustainable Biofuels - advanced biofuels in the future EU energy mix (DG Research)
- 03 Dec 2015 - Maria Da Graca Carvalho - Open Science (DG Research)
- 12 Nov 2015 - Yvon Slingenberg - Mtg on Biofuels with Leaders of Sustainable Biofuels (DG Climate & Energy)
- 11 Nov 2015 - Heidi Jern - Decarbonisation of transport (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 02 Sep 2015 - Miguel Gil Tertre - Investment Initiative (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 26 Aug 2015 - Mette Toftdal Grolleman - Europe in general (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 21 May 2015 - Director-General Robert Madelin - Digital Single Market (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)
- 05 May 2015 - Julie Fionda - Skills and vacancy forecasting (DG Employment)