WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
3,750,000€ - 3,999,999€
Lobbyists declared: 39 FTE (43)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 4
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Trinomics B.V. is an economic policy consultancy carrying out research and delivering policy advice related to energy, environment and climate change. Our clients are international, European and national public sector bodies and NGOs. To tackle the world’s most pressing sustainability challenges and to support the transition to a low-carbon economy, Trinomics works at the forefront of policy analyses, to derive recommendations for improved governance and policy-making. Our research delivers the necessary facts and figures to assess the potential economic impacts of policy decisions and present conclusions and recommendations in a clear, concise and accessible way. We help our clients to identify the best strategies and policies by providing a knowledge base for their decision-making.
- Circular economy - Resource efficiency and waste policies - Biodiversity and ecosystem services - Climate finance and climate mainstreaming - Climate adaptation and resilience - Renewable energy policies - Energy efficiency policies
Tel: 31 0103414592
Square de Meeus 24
Tel: 32 0103414592
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 1000000- €
Clients generating a turnover of 100000-199999 €
European Environment Agency
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission4 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 05 Nov 2020 - Diederik Samsom - European Green Deal (DG European Green Deal)
- 22 Oct 2020 - Diederik Samsom - Online participation on the European Green Deal - Webinar "4th Knowledge Sharing Event CCUS Projects Network" (DG European Green Deal)
- 26 May 2020 - Stefano Grassi Kitti Nyitrai - Development of European hydrogen markets, the future transport needs and options of hydrogen related infrastructural aspects. (DG Energy)
- 26 May 2020 - Commissioner Kadri Simson - Development of European hydrogen markets, the future transport needs and options of hydrogen related infrastructural aspects. (DG Energy)