LobbyFacts currently only presents data from the EU lobby transparency register up to 19 September 2021. This is due to recent changes made by the EU register; we are working to present these on LobbyFacts as soon as possible.
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
100,000€ - 199,999€
Lobbyists declared: 1.5 FTE (3)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 4
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Pioneer of sustainable development since the early 1990s in France, Citeo has developed its expertise by creating a new future for household packaging and graphic papers. Citeo has developed eco-design, collection, sorting and recycling services within the framework of Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR), thanks to the joint action of its corporate customers who are at the heart of its development, as well as in partnership with local authorities along with sorting and recycling professionals.
28,000 companies have entrusted Citeo with the management of their packaging and paper’s life cycle. Its governance is representative of these companies and of the materials sectors involved in both the production and marketing of packaging and paper, as well as in the recovery of recycled materials
- Circular Economy Package and all policies deriving from it, in particular regarding waste, packaging, paper, recycling, plastics, eco-design, contaminants, hazardous substances, secondary-raw materials, microplastics - EU Green deal - New circular economy action plan - Plastics Strategy - Single use directive (SUP) - Circular Plastics Alliance - Global alliance on circular economy and resource efficiency - Sustainable strategy for chemicals products - REACH regulation - EU recovery plan & Multi Financial Framework (MFF)
50 boulevard Haussmann
Tel: 33 181690600
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
75% representing the total time spent by the EU & International affairs advisor
50% representing the total time spent by the EU policy officer who joined Citeo in July 2020
25% representing the total time spent by the head of public affairs department
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Packaging Chain Forum (Europen); ACR+; EPR Club (ACR+); PROsPA (unformal WG with PROs of Germany, Austria, Portugal; Poland; England and Ireland); PET Core; OCCE; MEDEF; Close the glass loop; European plastics pact; 4evergreen
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission4 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 25 Feb 2020 - Director-General Daniel Calleja Crespo - Circular economy action plan (DG Environment)
- 17 Oct 2018 - Sebastien Paquot - Single Use Plastics (DG Environment)
- 20 May 2015 - Heidi Jern - Circular Economy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 20 May 2015 - Aurore Maillet - Circular Economy (DG Environment)