EU DisinfoLab (EU DisinfoLab)
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
50,000€ - 99,999€
Lobbyists declared: 1.5 FTE (2)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 1
Meetings with European Commission: 3
Lobbying costs over the years:
EU DisinfoLab (EU DisinfoLab)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
The EU DisinfoLab is a vibrant home for activists and experts focused on tackling sophisticated disinformation campaigns targeting the EU, its member states, core institutions and core values.
To this end we:
● develop and maintain the main independent European platform/portal on disinformation, which assembles a community of experts fighting disinformation and provides them with tools and resources to encourage collaboration; and we collect and organizes critical information, findings, tools and other resources useful to activists and experts ;
● continuously monitor disinformation activities across the major platforms (digital and traditional), identify trends and threats, alert activists and researchers to these, and make our resource pool widely available to collaborators;
● regularly make policy recommendations at the EU level and to Member States based on our own analyses, and help other activists ensure that their advocacy efforts are grounded in sound analysis; an (...)
EU Action Plan on Disinformation, High Level Expert Group on Fake News, High Level Expert Group on AI,Code of Practice on Disinformation, Digital Services Act, EU Democracy Action Plan, Online Advertising Transparency, Foreign Interference in Democratic Processes, Media Literacy, Media and Audiovisual Action Plan, Protection for Quality and Independent Journalism, EU Cybersecurity Strategy, Cyber Sanctions, Crowdfunding Platforms Regulation, Horizon Europe, Gender Equality Strategy 2020-2025, Online Protection for Vulnerable Groups
Chaussée de Charleroi 79
Tel: 32 28513868
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
We only accept natural person memberships.
We only accept natural persons as member of our association.
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Full specified budget
View the full specified budget for this organisation on the Transparency Register website.
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission3 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 02 Oct 2020 - Vice-President Věra Jourová - Conference - interview: Protecting European democracy (DG Values and Transparency)
- 22 Jun 2020 - Marie Frenay - Supporting civil society in the fight against disinformation (DG Values and Transparency)
- 22 Jun 2020 - Vice-President Věra Jourová - Supporting civil society in the fight against disinformation (DG Values and Transparency)