WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
300,000€ - 399,999€
Lobbyists declared: 7 FTE (7)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 4
Meetings with European Commission: 13
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
The scope is EU Strategy is to promote the interests and the activites of the its clients at European level.
Based on its rich expertise, understanding of operating in the EU environment and established contacts in Brussels, EU Strategy is able to offer its clients services tailored to their particular needs and demands in the business areas of:
2. Association Management
3. Intelligence gathering
All ICT policies of the European Commission and all legislative proposals having an impact on new technologies
Boulevard Charlemagne 1
Tel: 32 22317131
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 200000-299999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 100000-199999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 50000-99999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 25000-49999 €
European e-Skills Association
Clients generating a turnover of 10000-24999 €
ICT Coalition for Children Online
Clients generating a turnover of 0-9999 €
Federazione Italiana Cuochi
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Present and discuss position papers with representatives of EU Institutions. Our company also organises meetings when required
Meetings with European Commission13 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 18 Oct 2017 - Shane Sutherland - Introduction (DG Trade)
- 05 Oct 2017 - Kaius Kristian Hedberg - platforms (DG Internal Market)
- 16 Dec 2016 - Szabolcs Horvath - Digital Single Market (DG Education)
- 07 Nov 2016 - Rodrigo Ballester - ICT in education (DG Education)
- 07 Oct 2016 - Friedrich-Nikolaus von Peter - Meeting Mr Wassim Chourbaji Qualcomm VP (DG Transport)
- 25 Apr 2016 - Hanna Hinrikus Laure Chapuis-Kombos - Follow up Forum ICT coalition for Children Online (DG Digital Single Market)
- 21 Apr 2016 - Director-General Daniel Calleja Crespo - Circular economy and cooperation in Latin America (DG Environment)
- 17 Feb 2016 - Paolo Berizzi - Cooperation with the Inter-American Development Bank (DG Development)
- 26 Jan 2016 - Markus Schulte - DSM (DG Digital Economy)
- 20 Mar 2015 - Laure Chapuis-Kombos - Presentation of ICT Coalition for children online (DG Digital Single Market)
- 05 Feb 2015 - Eveline Lecoq - Digitalisation of different sectors (DG Research)
- 12 Dec 2014 - Paolo Berizzi - Presentation of ADB activities and of work with the European Commission (DG Development)
- 12 Dec 2014 - Jasmin Battista Hanna Hinrikus - e-Skills, digital competencies, ICT and women, coding (DG Digital Single Market)