WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
2,000,000€ - 2,249,999€
Lobbyists declared: 5 FTE (9)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 0
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
AENEAS addresses high priority R&D&I areas providing key technological contributions in view of solving major European societal challenges. In doing so, AENEAS helps Europe in building regional autonomy along the value chain. At the same time, the alliances in the ecosystem are instrumental to capture access to worldwide growth markets.
The mission of AENEAS is to :
1-strengthen European Competitiveness by promoting Research & Development & Innovation across the Electronics Value Chain.
2- Support and shape the ecosystems related to Electronic Components and Systems, by:
- promoting R&D&I in the field of Nanoelectronics, in order to strengthen the competitiveness of the European Industry
- stimulating and coordinating actions to develop, update and implement the ECS Strategic Research Agenda
- advising on structural and regulatory matters relevant to create and maintain a climate in Europe favorable to education, research, development and innovation in the field of ECS.
3- represent R&D performers in the ECSEL Joint Undertaking. This part of its mission will therefore consist in:
-co-establishing and participating in a Joint Undertaking to implement a Joint Technology Initiative on micro- and nano-electronic enabled Electronic Components and Systems.
- looking after the interests of the respective R&D&I actors in the Joint Undertaking as a Private Member of the Governing Board.
- gathering and contributing the funds necessary for the operation and organisation of the association, Joint Technology Initiative and the Joint Undertaking.
4- Operate and manage the activities of the CATRENE and PENTA Clusters of EUREKA.
Participation in ECSEL JU Interest in H2020 regulations Interest in HEU preparation Preparation of a new partnership on Key Digital Techologies under Horizon Europe
44 rue Cambronne
Tel: 33 140644580
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
ECSEL is a Joint Undertaking under H2020, and is part of a network of other Joint Undertakings.
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission
No meetings found.