Johnson & Johnson (J&J)
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
1,000,000€ - 1,249,999€
Lobbyists declared: 5 FTE (15)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 2
Meetings with European Commission: 11
Lobbying costs over the years:
Johnson & Johnson (J&J)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly-based health care company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. We are blending our heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Main EU legislative proposals or policies targeted: Prevention and lifestyle, Vaccines; selfcare; REACH, RoHs, WEEE, EEE, Medical devices Review, In Vitro Diagnostics Review, Clinical Trials legislation, Falsified Medicines, Transparency legislations; chemicals, Cosmetics legislation and policy; environmental initiatives, climate change, Research, competitiveness of industrial sectors,; IMI2; Trade: CETA, TTIP, EU-Japan, EU India. Relevant policy implementation, public relations and communication activities such as projects, events and publications.
Johnson & Johnson Plaza, One
New Brunswick, New Jersey 08933
Tel: 1 732 524 0400
15, Leonardo Da Vincilaan
Tel: 32 27463000
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
EFPIA, Cosmetics Europe, MedTech Europe, AmCham EU/BE, BritCham, EBE, EVM, COCIR, AESGP, Euromcontact, EJF, CSR Europe, EASSI, AIM, EDANA, NIA, EPC Global, the EPC, EPAA, Digital Europe, EU40, All Policies for a Healthy Europe (AP4HE).
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines, Medical Devices, Diagnostics, Consumer products, Nutritionals, Cosmetics, Public Health, Innovation, Research and Development, Sustainability, Trade and Tax, Intellectual Property, Consumer Affairs, Sustainability (including environment), Internal Market, Justice and Fundamental Rights.
Meetings with European Commission11 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 10 Apr 2021 - Commissioner Thierry Breton - Vaccine production and deliveries (DG Internal Market)
- 09 Jul 2020 - Geneviève Tuts - Liability issues in the context of research for a vaccine against COVID-19 (DG Justice)
- 09 Jul 2020 - Commissioner Didier Reynders - Liability issues in the context of research for a vaccine against COVID-19 (DG Justice)
- 26 Jun 2020 - Geneviève Tuts - Covid-19 vaccine - research and liability issues (DG Justice)
- 16 Feb 2019 - Felix Bloch - Discussion on Ebola (DG Humanitarian Aid)
- 16 Feb 2019 - Commissioner Christos Stylianides - Discussion on Ebola (DG Humanitarian Aid)
- 02 May 2018 - Eduard Hulicius - New deal for consumers – Representative actions proposal (DG Justice)
- 22 Feb 2018 - Piet van Nuffel - EU Intellectual Property Rights framework (DG Employment)
- 28 Jun 2016 - Annika Nowak Paula Duarte Gaspar - Alzheimer's disease: research to prevent Alzheimer (DG Health)
- 04 Feb 2015 - Eveline Lecoq - European research policy (DG Research)
- 23 Jan 2015 - Commissioner Carlos Moedas - Meeting on Ebola research (DG Research)