Ukrainian World Congress (UWC)
This representative is currently not registered.
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
300,000€ - 399,999€
Lobbyists declared: 2.75 FTE (7)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 1
Meetings with European Commission: 7
Lobbying costs over the years:
Ukrainian World Congress (UWC)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
The purposes and objects of the UWC are to:
1) promote the solidarity and represent the interests of the Ukrainian people throughout the world;
2) foster and coordinate an international network of its member organizations that support and promote the development of Ukrainian religious, linguistic, spiritual, historical, cultural, and social heritage;
3) support the independence, territorial integrity, national identity and economic prosperity of Ukraine;
4) strengthen the bonds of Ukrainian communities and Ukrainians in the diaspora with Ukraine, including government and civil society;
5) secure the rights, status and interests of Ukrainians and Ukrainian communities and to defend them wherever they are denied, violated or threatened;
6) promote democracy and human rights around the world, including monitoring democratic processes such as elections and referendums; and
cooperate with governments, nations, organizations, and individuals, to accomplish the above goals in the spirit of peace, freedom, equality and justice.
- European Neighbourhood Policy, Eastern Partnership - Common Foreign and Security Policy/Common Security and Defense Policy - Policy on sanctions - Countering Russian disinformation and propaganda, development of strategic communication - Human Rights protection
145 Evans Avenue Suite 207 Suite 207
Toronto M8Z 5X8,
Tel: 1416 3233020
72 Boulevard Charlemagne
Tel: 32 489629049
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Full specified budget
View the full specified budget for this organisation on the Transparency Register website.
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Anti-racism and diversity Children's rights Extreme poverty and human rights Freedom of religion and belief and religious tolerance Integrity - Transparency, anti- corruption and organised crime
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission7 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 28 Jun 2018 - Michael DOCZY - Ukraine (DG Neighbourhood)
- 01 Feb 2018 - Jani Taivalantti - EU - Ukraine relations (DG External Action)
- 22 Feb 2017 - Mathieu Briens - Humanitarian crisis in Eastern ukraine (DG Humanitarian Aid)
- 21 Feb 2017 - Michael DOCZY - situation in Ukraine (DG Neighbourhood)
- 03 Jun 2016 - Iwona Piorko Bermig - Situation in Ukraine (DG External Action)
- 11 Dec 2015 - Mathieu Briens - Ukranian assistance for Ukraine (DG Humanitarian Aid)
- 11 Dec 2015 - Mathieu Briens - Ukrainian humanitarian issues (DG Humanitarian Aid)