WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
less than 10.000€
Lobbyists declared: 0.25 FTE (1)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 3
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Groupe de Luxe mondial, Kering regroupe et fait grandir un ensemble de Maisons emblématiques dans la Mode, la Maroquinerie, la Joaillerie et l’Horlogerie : Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, ainsi que Kering Eyewear.
Initiatives des institutions européennes relatives : - au marché intérieur - à l'accès aux marchés internationaux - à la protection de la propriété intellectuelle - au développement de la formation - à l'émergence d'un marché numérique unique
40 rue de Sevres
Tel: 33 145646565
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
- AFEP (Association française des entreprises privées)
- ECCIA (European Cultural and Creative Industries Alliance)
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission3 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 27 Apr 2017 - Stig Joergen Gren - Revision of the Directive on Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement (DG Digital Single Market)
- 14 Sep 2016 - Director-General Olivier Guersent - IFRS16 (DG Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union)
- 31 Mar 2015 - Director-General Daniel Calleja Crespo - Intellectual Property, Fight against counterfeiting, Creative industries (DG Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs)