Flint Europe SPRL
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
400,000€ - 499,999€
Lobbyists declared: 7.75 FTE (15)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 3
Meetings with European Commission: 8
Lobbying costs over the years:
Flint Europe SPRL
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Flint Global helps firms on the issues they encounter at the interface with government and regulators. We work on complex transactions, regulatory, organisational or transformational challenges. Our clients are in sectors from technology to energy, from financial services to manufacturing. We support them in analysing how developments affect their business, formulating successful policy responses and delivering strong engagement strategies to advance their interests. We are based in London, work in Brussels and across the EU, and serve global clients.
Our main focus is on the following policy areas: trade, competition, taxation, energy, infrastructure, digital single market, transport, life sciences, industry, retail and financial services.
Rond Point Schuman 11
Tel: 32 02077251290
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Our headcount and client list is growing and these figures are subject to change.
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 100000-199999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 50000-99999 €
European Gaming and Betting Association
Clients generating a turnover of 10000-24999 €
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission8 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 23 Nov 2018 - Director-General Stephen Quest - Exchange of views on the future of tax and customs policy (DG Taxation and Customs Union)
- 18 Sep 2018 - Fabrice Comptour - Defence (DG Internal Market)
- 17 Jan 2018 - Director-General Stephen Quest - Exchange of views on topical issues (DG Taxation and Customs Union)
- 03 Nov 2017 - Eric Peters - digital policy (DG Digital Economy)
- 06 Jun 2017 - Vivian Loonela Juhan Lepassaar - DSM (DG Digital Single Market)
- 22 Mar 2017 - David Boublil Maria Elena Scoppio - Discussion on the state of play on VAT reform, CCCTB, anti tax avoidance and own resources (DG Economics & Tax)
- 30 Jan 2017 - Antonio Lowndes Marques De Araujo Vicente - European issues (DG Research)
- 13 May 2016 - Commissioner Jonathan Hill - Financial Services (DG Euro & Financial Markets)