WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
200,000€ - 299,999€
Lobbyists declared: 0.75 FTE (2)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 9
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Vivendi is a European leader in culture, entertainment, media and communications.
Promoting creation in all its diversity and revealing talent are at the heart of Vivendi’s strategy. All our businesses contribute to this objective, in particular music (Universal Music Group), television & cinema (Canal+ Group), publishing (Editis) and video games (Gameloft). Its distribution platforms (Dailymotion and myCanal), the agreements signed with numerous telco operators and content aggregators ensure a large distribution of content and talent. Havas Group possesses a unique creative expertise to make a meaningful difference to brands, businesses and people. In addition, through Vivendi Village, Vivendi develops complementary activities in live performance, ticketing and franchise developments.
Vivendi’s different businesses and their 44,000 employees cohesively work together as an integrated group to generate greater value.
Droit d'auteur Régulation des plateformes Régulation audiovisuelle Données personnelles Concurrence Contrefaçon
avenue de Friedland, 42
Tel: 33 01 71 71 10 00
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
European Internet Forum (EIF)
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Problématiques liées au Droit d'auteur, aux industries culturelles et créatives et aux plateformes de distribution numérique.
Meetings with European Commission9 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 12 Sep 2019 - Manuel Mateo-Goyet - Copyright and disinformation (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 12 Sep 2019 - Eric Peters - Next Commission (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 05 Feb 2019 - Manuel Mateo-Goyet - Copyright (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 17 Jul 2018 - Eric Peters - Directive sur le droit d’auteur dans le marché unique du numérique (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 20 Sep 2017 - Eric Peters - Dossiers en cours et actualités (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 27 Apr 2017 - Stig Joergen Gren - Revision of the Directive on Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement (DG Digital Single Market)
- 06 Sep 2016 - Pauline Rouch - Digital Single Market (DG Presidency)
- 16 Feb 2016 - Stig Joergen Gren - Platforms, cross-border portability, digital contract rules for content (DG Digital Single Market)
- 26 May 2015 - Pauline Rouch - Digital Single Market (DG Presidency)