WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
200,000€ - 299,999€
Lobbyists declared: 0.75 FTE (2)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 9
Lobbying costs over the years:
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Vivendi is an integrated content, media and communications group.
The company operates businesses throughout the media value chain, from talent discovery to the creation, production and distribution of content.
Universal Music Group is engaged in recorded music, music publishing and merchandising. It owns more than 50 labels covering all genres.
Canal+ Group is engaged in pay-TV in France, as well as in Africa, Poland, Vietnam and Myanmar. Its subsidiary Studiocanal is a leading European player in the production, sales and distribution of movies and TV series.
Havas Group is one of the world’s largest global communications group. It is organized in three main business units covering all the communications disciplines: creativity, media expertise and healthcare/wellness.
Editis is the second-largest French-language publishing group. It encompasses about 50 prestigious publishing houses in the fields of fiction, children’s books, non-fiction, graphic and illustrated books, and educational and reference books.
Gameloft is a worldwide leader in mobile games, with 2.5 million games downloaded per day.
Vivendi Village groups together Vivendi Ticketing (in the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and the United States), the venues L’Olympia and Theatre de l’Œuvre in Paris, CanalOlympia in Africa and Olympia Production (production house for shows and concerts).
With 250 million users each month, Dailymotion is one of the biggest video content aggregation and distribution platforms in the world.
Droit d'auteur Régulation des plateformes Régulation audiovisuelle Données personnelles Concurrence Contrefaçon
avenue de Friedland, 42
Tel: 33 01 71 71 10 00
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
European Internet Forum (EIF)
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Problématiques liées au Droit d'auteur, aux industries culturelles et créatives et aux réseaux de communication.
Meetings with European Commission9 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 12 Sep 2019 - Eric Peters - Next Commission (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 12 Sep 2019 - Manuel Mateo-Goyet - Copyright and disinformation (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 05 Feb 2019 - Manuel Mateo-Goyet - Copyright (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 17 Jul 2018 - Eric Peters - Directive sur le droit d’auteur dans le marché unique du numérique (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 20 Sep 2017 - Eric Peters - Dossiers en cours et actualités (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 27 Apr 2017 - Stig Joergen Gren - Revision of the Directive on Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement (DG Digital Single Market)
- 06 Sep 2016 - Pauline Rouch - Digital Single Market (DG Presidency)
- 16 Feb 2016 - Stig Joergen Gren - Platforms, cross-border portability, digital contract rules for content (DG Digital Single Market)
- 26 May 2015 - Pauline Rouch - Digital Single Market (DG Presidency)