Assembly of European Regions (AER)
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
1,000,000€ - 1,249,999€
Lobbyists declared: 8.5 FTE (9)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 7
Meetings with European Commission: 12
Lobbying costs over the years:
Assembly of European Regions (AER)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
The Assembly of European Regions (est.1985) is the largest independent network of regions in the wider Europe. Bringing together 150+ regions from 35 countries and 15 interregional organisations, AER's mission is to be the voice of the regions of Europe:
- Promoting regional interests in Europe and beyond;
- Fostering interregional cooperation to promote the exchange of experience and the development of regional policy.
Policies and legislation with an impact at the regional level, more specifically in the fields of economy and regional development, cohesion policy, public health and social affairs, youth, culture, education, international cooperation, equal opportunities, institutional affairs.
Rue Oberlin, 6
Tel: 33 624291933
Rue d'Arlon, 63-67
Tel: 32 4001050
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Global Taskforce of Local and Regional Governments
European Countryside Movement
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Full specified budget
View the full specified budget for this organisation on the Transparency Register website.
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Rural Network's Assembly#E03277 #http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=3277 #Member #C
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission12 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 20 Mar 2019 - Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis - Antimicrobial resistance, health systems, communicable diseases (DG Health)
- 20 Mar 2019 - Arunas Vinciunas Nathalie Chaze - Antimicrobial resistance, health systems, communicable diseases (DG Health)
- 20 Mar 2019 - Commissioner Mariya Gabriel - Digital Europe Programme (DG Digital Economy)
- 12 Oct 2017 - Marlene MADSEN - High Level Expert Group on Sustainable Finance, Investment Plan and Circular Economy. (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 27 Sep 2017 - Commissioner Günther Oettinger - Reflection paper on the future of the EU finances (DG Digital Economy)
- 26 Sep 2017 - Commissioner Corina Crețu - Future of Cohesion Policy Post-2020 (DG Regional Policy)
- 02 May 2017 - Commissioner Tibor Navracsics - EU youth strategy post 2018 (DG Education)
- 12 Jan 2017 - Alicja Magda HERBOWSKA - Cultural Heritage and Creative Industries (DG Education)
- 01 Jun 2016 - Christine Mai - outreach to youth in the regions (DG Education)
- 19 May 2016 - Aare Järvan - Digital Single Market, e-government (DG Digital Single Market)
- 19 May 2016 - Vice-President Andrus Ansip - Digital Single Market, e-government (DG Digital Single Market)
- 11 Apr 2016 - Commissioner Tibor Navracsics - Introductory meeting (DG Education)