Koninklijke Philips (Philips)
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
700,000€ - 799,999€
Lobbyists declared: 2.5 FTE (3)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 2
Meetings with European Commission: 26
Lobbying costs over the years:
Koninklijke Philips (Philips)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Philips generated 2019 sales of EUR 19.5 billion and employs approximately 80,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries.
Health, digital economy & society, international cooperation and development, trade, regional policy, research, science and innovation
Amsterdam 1096 BC
Tel: 31 40 279 3333
Square de Meeus 23
Tel: 32 25132385
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
The office occasionally includes an intern on the activities.
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
Philips is member or sponsor of the following organisations:
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
At Philips, we strive to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Our goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2030. We will be the best place to work for people who share our passion. Together we will deliver superior value for our customers and shareholders.
Meetings with European Commission26 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 14 May 2020 - Commissioner Mariya Gabriel - Research and Innovation leading to innovative Healthcare solutions, Health private, Public partnerships and Cooperation (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 21 Apr 2020 - Executive Vice-President Frans Timmermans - Green recovery and circular economy (DG European Green Deal)
- 21 Apr 2020 - Executive Vice-President Margrethe Vestager - To discuss response to Covid-19; health data space (DG A Europe Fit for the Digital Age)
- 06 Apr 2020 - Commissioner Thierry Breton - Digitisation of healthcare and innovative e-health solutions. (DG Internal Market)
- 25 Mar 2020 - Commissioner Thierry Breton - Videoconference with CEOs on COVID-19 (DG Internal Market)
- 11 Jun 2019 - Nils Behrndt - Area of possible cooperation on health by private sector (DG Development)
- 04 Dec 2018 - Manuel Mateo-Goyet - E-Health (DG Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth)
- 04 Dec 2018 - Nils Behrndt - Cooperation on health in developing countries through Trust Funds and the External Investment Plan (DG Development)
- 08 Oct 2018 - Annika Nowak - Health and research (meeting with 'Scientific Panel for Health') (DG Health)
- 17 Jul 2018 - Annika Nowak - HTA, digital health and care, medical devices (DG Health)
- 17 Jul 2018 - Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis - HTA, digital health and care, medical devices (DG Health)
- 16 May 2018 - Nils Behrndt - Funding of health projects under the Trust Fund for the Central African Republic and under the External Investment Plan (DG Development)
- 02 May 2018 - Marika Lautso-Mousnier - Medical devices & standardisation process (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 27 Mar 2018 - Nils Behrndt Maria-Myrto Kanellopoulou - Digitisation and development cooperation, in particular in Central African Republic and via the External Investment Plan (DG Development)
- 25 Jan 2018 - Vice-President Jyrki Katainen - Circular economy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 06 Dec 2016 - Director-General Roberto Viola - Digital health (DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology)
- 16 Jun 2016 - Commissioner Christos Stylianides - Discussion on the humanitarian priorities & engagement of the private sector (DG Humanitarian Aid)
- 10 Jun 2016 - Thibaut Kleiner Michael Hager - Standards/IoT (DG Digital Economy)
- 01 Feb 2016 - Director-General Lowri Evans - Standardisation and intellectual property (DG Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs)
- 13 Jan 2016 - Nils Behrndt - Private sector involvement in development cooperation with a focus on health care under different frameworks (existing programmes and Trust Funds; SDGs; post Cotonou) (DG Development)
- 01 Jul 2015 - Giulia Del Brenna Antonio Lowndes Marques De Araujo Vicente - Digital Health (DG Research)
- 17 Mar 2015 - Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete - Energy Union; Päris /COP21; ETS review post 2020 (DG Climate & Energy)
- 17 Mar 2015 - Yvon Slingenberg - Energy Union; Päris /COP21; ETS review post 2020 (DG Climate & Energy)
- 09 Mar 2015 - Commissioner Günther Oettinger - Active Aging (DG Digital Economy)
- 22 Jan 2015 - Vice-President Maroš Šefčovič - Bilateral meeting with CEO Eric Rondolat (DG Energy Union)
- 07 Jan 2015 - Grzegorz Radziejewski - Investment Initiative (DG Jobs & Growth)