Lysios Public Affairs
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
300,000€ - 399,999€
Lobbyists declared: 4 FTE (5)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 5
Meetings with European Commission: 6
Lobbying costs over the years:
Lysios Public Affairs
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
Founded in Paris in 2003, LYSIOS Public Affairs is also present in Brussels since 2007.
LYSIOS Public Affairs helps its clients to better interact with their public, political, regulatory and socioeconomic environment, in France (at local and national levels) and at the European level.
LYSIOS Public Affairs provides strategic advice in the management of priority issues for a company or a sphere of activity, through a programme of relations with French and European public authorities, communication operations or corporate citizenship actions. Its action makes it possible to make the point of view of its clients known to political leaders, to strengthen a reputation and to bring together other stakeholders around the defence of joint interests.
LYSIOS offers a range of public affairs services, both in Paris and in Brussels. It has acknowledged expertise in the following areas:
• Strategic consulting : definition of a “Public Affairs” strategy according to selected priorities; drawing up of short-term or medium-term action plans including the identification of key contacts and, if necessary, of other stakeholders having converging interests, together with assistance in formulating messages to be conveyed; advice in organising the in-house “Public Affairs” function; institutional accompaniment of a company merger or takeover.
• Lobbying: management of lobbying actions alongside the company or on its behalf; political accompaniment of legislative or regulatory dossiers; promotion of a company’s institutional image, or its major concerns; organisation of a club of stakeholders with a lasting interest in the company's sphere of activity; creation and management of professional associations.
• Search for financing: assistance in the search for financing (at local, national or European level); institutional accompaniment when raising funds; procedures to facilitate participation in local, national or European research or development projects.
• Political and regulatory monitoring : strategic intelligence to identify the players and trends that may have a positive or negative effect on the company’s activity; monitoring of parliamentary work in Paris and the work of European institutions in Brussels.
Marché unique du numerique Directive sur services de médias audiovisuels Protection des données personnelles Droit d'auteur Politique spatiale Horizon 2020 Fonds européen pour les investissements stratégiques Sécurité
Boulevard Saint-Germain, 229
Tel: 33 171183360
35 square de Meeus
Tel: 32 028939729
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
The persons mentioned hereabove are not exclusively engaged in activities falling under the scope of the European Transparency Register, as they also provide consulting services related to French public affairs.
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
LYSIOS Public Affairs is a member of the “Association des Conseils en Lobbying et Affaires Publiques” (AFCL – Association of French Lobbying and Public Affairs Consultants, France) since 2009. In Brussels, LYSIOS Public Affairs is also a member of the “European Public Affairs Consultancies’ Association” (EPACA) since 2011.
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Total public financing
Other financial information
Clients generating a turnover of 50000-99999 €
Clients generating a turnover of 25000-49999 €
Telediffusion de France
federation française des telecoms
alliance for the societas europaea promotion
Clients generating a turnover of 10000-24999 €
association audiovisuelle independante
syndicat des regies internet
Clients generating a turnover of 0-9999 €
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
Meetings with European Commission6 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 01 Dec 2017 - Leon Delvaux - Questions commerciales liées à l'Afrique (DG Presidency)
- 06 Sep 2016 - Commissioner Corina Crețu - The use of structural funds in Eastern European Member States (DG Regional Policy)
- 14 Jun 2016 - Director-General Jean-Luc Demarty - General state of play on trade policy (DG Trade)
- 18 Apr 2016 - Director-General Dominique Ristori - energy policy (DG Energy)
- 11 Mar 2016 - Director-General Jerzy Bogdan Plewa - environmental issues (DG Agriculture and Rural Development)
- 29 May 2015 - Diane Schmitt Polykarpos Adamidis - The 2016 International Forum on Technologies and Security (DG Home Affairs)