European Policy Centre (EPC)
WARNING: As this organisation lists one or more EP accredited lobbyists, it is highly improbable that its lobbying costs are lower than €10,000.
WARNING: The lobbying costs declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
2,000,000€ - 2,249,999€
Lobbyists declared: 24 FTE (31)
WARNING: The number of full time equivalent lobbyists declared by this organisation are extraordinarily high and may therefore have been over-declared.
Lobbyists with EP accreditation: 0
Meetings with European Commission: 19
Lobbying costs over the years:
European Policy Centre (EPC)
Registration on EU Transparency Register
Goals / Remit
The European Policy Centre (EPC) is an independent, not-for-profit think tank dedicated to fostering European integration through analysis and debate, supporting and challenging European decision-makers at all levels to make informed decisions based on evidence and analysis, and providing a platform for engaging partners, stakeholders and citizens in EU policy-making and in the debate about the future of Europe.
In line with its multi-constituency approach, members of the EPC comprise companies, professional and business federations, trade unions, diplomatic missions, regional and local bodies, as well as NGOs representing a broad range of civil society interests, foundations, international and religious organisations. The EPC has around 350 member organisations. Membership changes throughout the year and the latest information can be found on the EPC website which is regularly updated: http://www.epc.eu/members_list
The activities are carried out in in the framework of 4 multiannual programmes encompassing research/analysis, expert seminars, public conferences and publications: European Politics and Institutions World (EIW). (EPI), European Migration and Diversity (EMD); Europe’s Political Economy (EPE) and Europe in the World. For more information and the individual projects, see the Programmes section on our website: http://www.epc.eu/prog_intro.php
Rue du Tröne 14-16
Tel: 32 2 2310340
Lobbyists with EP accreditation
The EPC is an independent think tank that supports European integration, with a multi-constituency membership. As such, it does not represent any individual interest group and does not allocate funds for lobbying or for "representing interests to EU institutions" (see financial data section below). It seeks to raise awareness and promote debate through its events and publications. All our acitivtites are directed towards influencing EU policy making.
Person in charge of EU relations
Person with legal responsibility
The EPC has an international network of around 350 member organisations divided into the following main categories: corporate; professional and business associations, diplomatic, non-governmental organisations, foundations, regional and local authorities. the latest list of members can be found on our website: http://www.epc.eu/members_list.php
The EPC has around 350 member organisations. Membership changes throughout the year and the list is continually updated. The latest information can be found on the EPC website: http://www.epc.eu/members_list
Procurement from EU institutions
Grants from EU institutions
Full specified budget
View the full specified budget for this organisation on the Transparency Register website.
Total public financing
Other financial information
There are no notes attached to this organisation.
Expert groups (European Commission)
Intergroups (European Parliament)
Industry forums (European Parliament)
The EPC is an independent think tank that supports European integration, with a multi-constituency membership. As such, it does not represent any individual interest group and does not allocate funds for lobbying. It fosters debate by bringing together the different stakeholders concerned with EU affairs.
Meetings with European Commission19 meetings found.
The list below only covers meetings held since November 2014 with commissioners, their cabinet members or directors-general at the European Commission; other lobby meetings with lower-level staff may have taken place, but the European Commission doesn't publish information about such meetings. All information below comes from European Commission web pages.
- 13 Feb 2017 - Andras Inotai - Ocean Governance and the Blue Economy (DG Environment)
- 09 Feb 2017 - Vasiliki Kokkori Ruth Paserman Baudouin Baudru - CESI-Eurodiaconia-Social Platform initiative (DG Employment)
- 07 Feb 2017 - Director-General Marc Lemaître - EPC Policy Dialogue on "Regional policy beyond 2020 - Gearing up for the new MFF" (DG Regional Policy)
- 26 Jan 2017 - Chief Negotiator Michel BARNIER - Meeting with the Task Force for the Preparation and Conduct of the Negotiations with the United Kingdom under Article 50 TEU (DG Michel Barnier)
- 12 Jan 2017 - Michelle Sutton - Working methods of the Commission (DG Better Regulation)
- 09 Sep 2016 - Edward Bannerman - EU economic diplomacy (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 08 Sep 2016 - Martin Selmayr Clara Martinez Alberola - State of the Union 2016 (DG Presidency)
- 14 Apr 2016 - Grzegorz Radziejewski - Circular Economy conference (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 14 Apr 2016 - Vice-President Jyrki Katainen - Circular Economy conference (DG Jobs & Growth)
- 21 Jan 2016 - Director-General Xavier Prats Monné - Cooperation between Dg SANTE and EPC (DG Health and Food Safety)
- 03 Dec 2015 - Martin Selmayr - 1 year of the Juncker Commission (DG Presidency)
- 01 Oct 2015 - Head of the EPSC Ann Mettler - Think tank engagement (DG European Political Strategy Centre)
- 21 May 2015 - Rolf Carsten Bermig - speech at EPC event: Roadmap for the circular Economy (DG Internal Market)
- 23 Apr 2015 - Director-General Xavier Prats Monné - Working lunch with Mr Fabian Zuleg (EPC) (DG Education and Culture)
- 15 Apr 2015 - Juhan Lepassaar Maximilian Strotmann - Event EPC Policy Dialogue: "How can the EU achieve a successful and ambitious copyright reform?" (DG Digital Single Market)
- 23 Mar 2015 - Christian Burgsmueller - TTIP (DG Trade)
- 23 Mar 2015 - Commissioner Cecilia Malmström - TTIP (DG Trade)
- 27 Jan 2015 - Raquel Lucas - New Pact for Europe (DG Euro & Financial Markets)
- 16 Jan 2015 - Reinhard Felke - Exchange of views on future of the EU (DG Economics & Tax)